Toyota Aurion performance chip

ameamr

Hi all,

i did a search on ebay and got the following

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Toyota+Aurion+performance+chip&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

but im not sure which one to get... im lookin for some extra hp BUT i dunt want to lose my engine or gear..

i already have fujita cold intake installed and it is very good

looking for some one pro to advise me which 1 to chose or if there is something out more reliable and safe

thaaanks

For best results purchase every variant available and plug them all in. MEGA HP GAINZORZ!!!!

/end of sarcasm......

In all honesty, I don't recommend the purchase and install of and of these dodgy products.

If you want to do it properly, get a Standalone (Haltech, MoTeC, etc) and go nuts =)

So you don't need to throw away all this $2.00 **** tricks ;)

ie. Don't waste your time with this...

will those work?

Edited by Armstrong

If you want to do it properly, get a Standalone (Haltech, MoTeC, etc) and go nuts =)

So you don't need to throw away all this $2.00 **** tricks ;)

ie. Don't waste your time with this...

with those work?

yeah, if you found a way to eliminate the the other ECU's (or used the factory ECU's to control those and the haltech, et al for engine only)

Hi all,

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Toyota+Aurion+performance+chip&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

but im not sure which one to get... im lookin for some extra hp BUT i dunt want to lose my engine or gear..

looking for some one pro to advise me which 1 to chose or if there is something out more reliable and safe

thaaanks

If you can handle the performance change, go for this one mate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-08-Toyota-Aurion-OBD-Performance-Flash-Chip-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ320550156342QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's effects can even be multiplied when combined with this specific kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Electric-Supercharger-Turbo-Nitrous-All-Cars-MPG-HP-/150475360757?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

When you fit it, let us know what you think of it all. So many others on the internet have said many good things about these.

Djkor must be so ****** off right now :lol:

Repeating himself ten million times. This sort of thread seems to be a weekly occurrence.

If I was OP I would buy them all and daisy chain them so you get ultimate POwERrrrr.

Edit. I'm at the doctors now and I seriously cannot stop grinning. Trying to hold the laughter back. Djkors and the lemon post cracked me up LOL :lol:

Edited by unique

To the OP (ameamr), seriously though, you should get those two that I have linked to. Just ignore what everyone says here about them not working because they are just trying to hide the truth from you so you don't end up with one of the automotive performance industry's best value modifications. It helps them stay ahead of everyone else if no-one really picks up on these modifications.

Don't forget to buy that as well. It will bolt right up to the engine with a perfect fit. The fourth pipe just doesn't get used, that's all.

LOL thanks for sharing your thoughts

so these all are nonsense...

any real thing out?

• 2 weeks later...

it seems i made your day by this topic lol :P

i though of asking thow i wouldn't think they really work..

any other REAL genuine advices?

there is the headers thingy from thai site

http://rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?ProductID=Product-090416185151726

"Standless Still"

And i've been using stainless all this time...RIPPED OFF

Hi all,

thaaanks

Hi In the early days change over hi tech? ECUs worked fine as pretty much all they controlled were the spark advance and the fuel mixture as did the OEM units. However now OEM ECUs control a whole bundle of stuff some of which relies on readings from those 2 points so even if you install an after market unit in tandem by isolating those 2 points its effectiveness would be doughtful. However Jaycar do sell units that can attack both spark advance and fuel mixture ratios in quite a sophisticated manner with the ability to adjust the levels as you wish. These units which have simple single wire attachments to the Air-flow meter can be purchased either in Kit form or assembled cost only a fraction of the cost of after market ECUs

it seems i made your day by this topic lol :P

i though of asking thow i wouldn't think they really work..

any other REAL genuine advices?

there is the headers thingy from thai site

http://rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?ProductID=Product-090416185151726

"Standless Still"

And i've been using stainless all this time...RIPPED OFF

Soooooo on a serious note guy’s lol, do we actually think or know if those headers are any good, actually give a performance gain and are easy to fit? Sounds like off the rear bank you will have to fabricate another section to link it to the exhaust? Although just running single pipes and joining them before a high flow cat would be the go i think?

Also the Fujita system? didn’t we discuss that this system and the K&N one actually only give you a nice induction roar as the Aurion’s computers figures out that you’ve shoved more air into it and then cuts it back to factory, as opposed to most systems that match the higher air flow with more fuel actually equalling in more power?

Soooooo on a serious note guy’s lol, do we actually think or know if those headers are any good, actually give a performance gain and are easy to fit? Sounds like off the rear bank you will have to fabricate another section to link it to the exhaust? Although just running single pipes and joining them before a high flow cat would be the go i think?

Um... did anyone actually pick up on the joke I made about those R-Style headers? If not, someone please tell me what isn't right with the R-Style ones.

Don't forget to buy that as well. It will bolt right up to the engine with a perfect fit. The fourth pipe just doesn't get used, that's all.

As for the other ones from MWR, they do require a bit of custom work, but they do have gains.

00UCH what a Aurion!!!!

Here we go, guess I cant complain but i will lol

So one is in HP one with KW and torque and the other has air/fuel on it :)

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

lol sorry,i didnt even notice the R style bit. Must of blocked it out because secretly we all know its rubbish lol.

wow seems if you can make the MWR stuff fit up then there is pretty good gains to be had, any idea how hard it was to get the system to not throw error codes? id be pretty keen to give headers and twin pipes into the cat a crack!