SYD meet or small cruise

hey guys im trying to organise a small meet or little cruise for the penrith or anyone willing to travel too

basicly cus im a newbie to a few forums since i bought a new car it would be good too just so that a few of the local car lovers can all meet up

anyway the idea is penrith krispy kreme not sure of times or dates just wanted to know how many people would be interested

other 5 clubs coming are

MLGA mirage lancer group australia

CCMC central coast modified cars

CCCMC central coast cars n cruises

H8rice (and yes its funny cus most of the members are rice drivers)

Street Commodres most should knwo who they are

so let me know what you guys think like i said its nothing big just a chance to meet up and have a bite to eat

cheers guys

oh also i just bought myself sportivo corolla and am obviously interested in learning abit about them so anyone with 1 of those who is coming great ill see you there

cheers guys

Edited by evl_50a

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As im not that far from penrith (i.e. blacktown ;) ;) ;)) id be in for heading out as long as i dont have anything on at the time so let us know time & date

ok guys i was thinking 6th of August first sat of august

meet at 3pm panthers car park behind crispy creme penrith

from what ive seen there has been no posts of anyone being busy that day

reason for 3 is that i though that way people can have either an early dinner or late lunch

or even stick around till later in the night to go to the club

also its not too early or even too late for people to travel if they wanted to come too that way they got plenty of time to get too and from without getting home late or leaving early

anyway post up whos coming like i said in previous posts ive got this posted in a few forums so hopefully we can all meet a few new people while where there

cheers guys

things located within the car park

KFC

Maccas

Burger King (in the club)

Silver Spur

Lone Star

Mini putt putt

golf driving range

aqua golf

and ofcourse panthers itself

sounds good people hey i was wondering if you guys wanted to try and rock up a few minutes ealry it would be cool to get all the stivos parked next to each other

hey blue stivo can you pm me the sights for all the stuff i was asking about on the dyno day

cheers guys

sounds good people hey i was wondering if you guys wanted to try and rock up a few minutes ealry it would be cool to get all the stivos parked next to each other

hey blue stivo can you pm me the sights for all the stuff i was asking about on the dyno day

cheers guys

That shouldnt be a problem considering i am only up the road.... for those with a bit more of a drive it will have to be up to them.... As the car park there is of significant size where will we be meeting ? In front of the Macca's ?

no not infront of macas as that could get a bit cramped i was thinking behind krispy kreme maybe a few lanes away try to get us all parked next to each other if all goes to plan i wanna get all the rola stivos next to each other i think there should be about 5 or 6 of them so far

u from blacktown elbowz17 ?

I to am from blacktown.... Yeah we can meet up for sure before hand....

Hey Xoom, I live at Quakers Hill (just down the road). We can meet somewhere closer to the M4 if you'd like.

You let me know the time and place and I'll be there..

Cheers

:D

thats something we can all decide together while we are there cus this meet is posted in i think 6 other forums its gonna be hard to ask everybody what they want for a cruise

i know a good cruise that i go on quite often with my mates

starts on the freeway in penrith long straight roads into the mountains so people can do what they please there,

its a long windy road back down the mountain with another LONG straight road back into penrith

midway is a look out that we usually stop at just before the windy road so we can do that if you all want

its a good drive too i like it

we usually make it a little longer than that but that bit is a little pointless we just usually do it for the sake of hanging out so i wont worry about adding that

how does that sound striaght raod for if people choose on straight roads to test out there speeds

and test out there cornering on the windy raod down the mountain

just remember i am not condoning anything hear people do what they please with there cars and risk there own licence

hehe but i have to say that as a responsible forum member :P

if interested bring directorys but its easy no one should get lost besides i know where im going so yeah

also bring your 2ways ill have to get myself one too

Edited by evl_50a

Hi Guys,

I am very interested in the catch up and lil cruise.

Im located down south and quite close to the King Georges road entry to the M5 so if anyone is out this way we can roll in together :P

BTW - What date are we looking at ? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys ive PM'd most of you but basicly i have asked all the toyota guys and mainly the stivo rolla blokse to rock up a few minutes ealry like 15 to 3 or something as it would look good for all the other guys who rock up to see us all parked there especially the lancer group HEHE <_<

anyways guys lets make it a decent day hey see you all there

Cheeky Age - I can meet you in Hurstville if you like and KT_haha as he's from around there too. I was going to head up the Hume/Cumby Highway but can go through Hustville instead, and we can all drive there together. :D

Zee - are you interested in going? Do you need a lift?