SYD meet or small cruise

Cheeky Age - I can meet you in Hurstville if you like and KT_haha as he's from around there too. I was going to head up the Hume/Cumby Highway but can go through Hustville instead, and we can all drive there together. :D

Zee - are you interested in going? Do you need a lift?

Yeah Dylan, let's meet up somewhere in Hurstville before that, what time do you reckon?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheeky Age - I can meet you in Hurstville if you like and KT_haha as he's from around there too. I was going to head up the Hume/Cumby Highway but can go through Hustville instead, and we can all drive there together. :D

Zee - are you interested in going? Do you need a lift?

I think i might Dylan but will let u know cuz i prefer to drive.. much more fun but i don't think my Stivo will make it out of the smash repairer in time so i might turn up in a Toyota or a Honda :ph34r:

Blue Stivo aka Dylan & KT haha - I am definitely up for the meet up in Hurstville.

I should be ok for anytime so whatever suits you guys best as well as the best meet up location in Hurstville.

It will be cool to then cruise down to Panthers together :D

Edited by Cheeky Age

lol whatever you guys do is fine as long as your there a few mintues early lol

damn i was hoping for a line up of about 8 stivos that would have been good but now you ruin it on me ZEE lol only joking mate

still waiting for a reply from influx too might only be a 6 stivo line up now but that will still look alright i guess

I'm still good to go Justin.. but still thinking if i should take the Stivo as mechanically its alright just the front bumper and crossbeam is stuffed.. but will i get a ticket for driving and "unsafe vehicle"? Also the TRD pod can be seen.. will the boys in Blue issue me a ticket for it or can i say "i just had a crash blah blah blah?".. and if it rains i am stuffed! Will check the weather anyway but still thinking whether i should take the Stivo..

hey man thats cool aslong as you can make it but the accord euro would be nice i been meaning to check one out for a while so if you bring that ill ave a look

anways tomoz is sat hope its a good afternoon

lol i just made this post in both the cruise posts that i made lol

oh well its good for my post count i suppose lol

cheers zee

hey everyone tomorrow is saturday hope to see everyone there at 3pm

anyways myself and a few other corolla sportivo drivers are meant to be getting there 15min early so we can line up next to each other in the car park few lanes back from krispy kreme

so when you turn up just look out for us and come say hi

anyways i drive obviously a toyot corolla sportiv white standard cept for window tint and if you get the chance to hear it alarm system so look out for me when you rock up ill juts be standing next to my vehicle

cheers guys see you all there

also ill try to get a few photo copies of some rough details of the cruise to help out a little on where were going its not that tricky but bring your directory just incase

What say we meet in Hurstville at 2pm, where's a good spot? KT? Age? you are the guys that live there... where's a good spot to meet?

Just been thinking about times, can we make it 1:30 somewhere near the corner of King Georges Rd and Stoney Creek Rd (I need some help from you guys for a meeting place as I don't know the area too well, just name a service station or something on King Georges Road)

Then move on and meet the Blacktown lads at the service station in the truck stop on the M4 at 2:15 and drive on to Penrith from there...

at the service station in the truck stop on the M4 at 2:15 and drive on to Penrith from there...

that is 2:15 at the Eastern Creek truck stop (will either be in the Service Station of the Maccas car park (Western bound obviously)

I'll put the CB's on the charger now ;)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Can you make it to the Eastern Creek Truck Stop on the M4?

where is it?? if i know where it is i will join.

there is a big service centre on the M4 about half way from Parramatta to Penrith we will be in the west bound one either in the Service station car park or the Maccas car park. It is right next to eastern creek raceway too...

Can you make it to the Eastern Creek Truck Stop on the M4?

where is it?? if i know where it is i will join.

there is a big service centre on the M4 about half way from Parramatta to Penrith we will be in the west bound one either in the Service station car park or the Maccas car park. It is right next to eastern creek raceway too...

is it also known as the "Twin Servo"?? (watch too much 7's Sunrise traffic info!!)

Edited by dshma

hey everyone i just wanna thank you all for turning up (yes even the guys who didnt come on the cruise LOL)

anyways i thought it wasnt a too bad effort for my first time organising anything lol

i was quite pleased with the stivo turn out too there was more than i was expecting i think about 9 correct me if i was wrong

anyways guys hope we keep up the meets and cruises and not leave it too long between each one

cheers guys

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;)