SYD meet or small cruise

sweet bout time the corollas had a chance in the lime light everyone thinks they suck cus there not as comin as the lancers but how untrue is that

by the way i wasnt there and wouldnt mind know what happemed so ???? if you dont wanna post it PM me XOOM

cheers mate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

So sorry I couldnt make this meet up as I ended up having to go interstate for work at very late notice.

I will def be there for the next one B)

Hope to see some pics of the day/night soon :D

Cheers,

:)

Was a good turn out and a few new guys which was GREAT!!! Sorry I couldn't mack it on the cruise but had a party to go, but sounds like you all had a great time. My drive back down the Northern Road was uneventful other then a dude in a Commodore bring pulled over for speeding in front of me (that place is a major hot spot so I was careful) but the drive down Mt Keira after an hour and a quarter at the wheel was awesome at dusk, luckilly no Lyrebirds this time ;)

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;)

Great day that was, thanks Justin for organising it! I was supposed to do that run down the national park with you guys but the lancer/mirages just took off from maccas and i had to catch up but by the time i saw the mirages on the far left lane it was too late with too much traffic.

But all in all a pretty good cruise, next time we shall head south! Meetup homebush or something like last time then down to Wollongong, Kiama and up to Robertson, some fantastic roads there incl Mt. Keira and Bulli Pass :D These cruising routes have won many praises from different car clubs incl. the Renault Clio Sport Club that came out in force the last time. Hopefully all the Sydney guys and newbeys will be able to come to this one ;)

Z

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Hey guys, it was a great day... for those who dont know me i was the chick in the green lancer that was absolutly filthy :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to pop on here and say thanks to justin again for organising it. Hope to join you guys sooner... if i can convince the olds to sell my car and get me a new one.. preferably a sportivo :P :P

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;)

Thanx xoom for taking me for a spin... my gawd your car is awesome... And yes us lancer drivers and a mazda driver have respect for your car.. i think we all got our close calls in the nasho, some a little too close... but it was fun nonetheless... hopefully we can organise another nasho run and you can lead :P :P :P

thank you Justin for organising it!!

the cruise was great!! well apart from those Lancers... just a personal things, no offence to u Misguidedangel... hate noisy exhaust + loud 'music'...

i was doing ~115kmh at 6th in the uphill section before the hairpins, and i was passed by TWO Lancers stretching their cars at the limit to pass me, i wonder what will happen if i shift it back to 3rd and floor it too.....

the cruise was great!! well apart from those Lancers... just a personal things, no offence to u Misguidedangel... hate noisy exhaust + loud 'music'...

i was doing ~115kmh at 6th in the uphill section before the hairpins, and i was passed by TWO Lancers stretching their cars at the limit to pass me, i wonder what will happen if i shift it back to 3rd and floor it too.....

Hey. I would be the lancer with the noisy exhaust that was "stretching to my limit" I can understand the distast with the noisy exhaust cause I am beginning to share your feelings.... As for me stretching my car to its limit, I did ask you all to wait till I informed the whole group as to what was happening and I could once again take the lead as I was asked by Justin to do.....

And just so you are aware I was in 5th at 3500 rpm cruising at that time when I went past most of you. I will respect that yes you have a quicker car and to be honest I wouldnt mind owning one myself but it would have been nice, since I was asked to take over the lead of the cruise, that you follow my instructions. This is only because it makes keeping everyone together alot easier.

Anyway thank you justin for organising a good day and you have definately shown my how good those stivos really are. I have more respect for them than I did before.

Ciao

Jase

Hey. I would be the lancer with the noisy exhaust that was "stretching to my limit" I can understand the distast with the noisy exhaust cause I am beginning to share your feelings.... As for me stretching my car to its limit, I did ask you all to wait till I informed the whole group as to what was happening and I could once again take the lead as I was asked by Justin to do.....

And just so you are aware I was in 5th at 3500 rpm cruising at that time when I went past most of you. I will respect that yes you have a quicker car and to be honest I wouldnt mind owning one myself but it would have been nice, since I was asked to take over the lead of the cruise, that you follow my instructions. This is only because it makes keeping everyone together alot easier.

Anyway thank you justin for organising a good day and you have definately shown my how good those stivos really are. I have more respect for them than I did before.

Ciao

Jase

Hey Jase, how's things your Lancer looked great man when you were coming up from behind me.. really low and menacing :) Hope you guys can come on a sth coast run next time. btw do yous live in W'gong?

Cheers,

Z