Quick Question

RedSportivo

Are you aware of a braking feature called ABS? If not, I suggest you look it up.

You should also familiarise yourself with the search feature:

Knocking sound when hard braking

Hmm, Tryed looking it up found nothing and yeh im aware of something called Abs im not an idiot, considering ive tryed it on my freinds one and his one doesnt make the same as mine.

mmm it does sound a lot like AB-i Doing it's thing, are both Aurion’s the same model? or are your brake pads/rotors older or newer than the other car or is one car a ATX and the other a Sportivo? different wheel/tyre and suspension tune could give a slightly different result also it may be worth checking your wheel nuts? if these are loose it can cause a knocking noise under brakes.

If you do here that knocking sound every time you brake at low speeds then you have problems. Not the car YOU.

Are you trying to be Funny? Epic Fail

And to adam maybe your right because my aurion is a prodigy and the other is an ATX and im talking on behalf of the ATX mm gotta get it checked tho, the front drive shafts have been replaced and all maybe is the ABS not to sure but thanks for your help

If you do here that knocking sound every time you brake at low speeds then you have problems. Not the car YOU.

Are you trying to be Funny? Epic Fail

And to adam maybe your right because my aurion is a prodigy and the other is an ATX and im talking on behalf of the ATX mm gotta get it checked tho, the front drive shafts have been replaced and all maybe is the ABS not to sure but thanks for your help

yeah no worries fella, hope it helps!