New Headlights

Hey guys longs story that involves me never using epoxy resin again, ended up with new headlights, and new eyelids, couldn't afford to get CF ones again(plus new lights) and they were not coming off the old headlights so i got plan-o glass fibre ones, they look good too i miss my oldies though, more raw these however look very refined hope you like, and hope you like our newest addition to the driveway in the back ground S2000.

newlids.jpg

newlids2.jpg

newlids3.jpg

nicedriveway.jpg

sorry bout the size and the repeat style but i thought the people getting them might like some idea of how they looked.

keep it NIPPON SPEC

Influx INC.

Mine are on the way hopefully soon. The grill and rear skirt get fitted nest week.

So did you glue these ones on again influx? or you use something else? Shaohaok used the 3M doublesided tape...holds well

Looks very nice though influx......

got them done professionally cause think do you want someone stealing them - 140 down the drain they use a substance like sikaflex, this time i didn't want to muck around though, already wasted enough money trying to anti theft my old ones,

did they come painted or did you have to get that done?.

if you purchase genuine toyota parts you have the choice of having the part factory painted in japan (all you need to do is advise your colour code) or unpainted.

if you purchase aftermarket parts this will be painted or unpainted to your instructions. when it is painted it is not toyota japan factory painted.

aftermarket is roughly 50% less $$$ to genuine toyota parts whether painted or not painted.

i think genuine is abs plastic whereas aftermarket is either pp plastic or fiberglass. there are aftermarket eyelids which curve outwards making the headlamps more narrow. there are also taillids for rearlamps.

nope man i got a really good deal on genuine from a toyota parts place in yenora sydney 180 each, toyota wanted to charge me 460 for the pair or ?400 each for runX ones. mine are genuine, so i don't know why toyota charge so much at the dealer.