R Style Racing communication..

matty87

Hey Everybody

Ive been interested in a set of eye lips/ eye lids for my white ZR6 for some time now. Ive e-mailed R Style Racing several times now for information on shipping/postal costs but they dont seem to reply at all? I know some of u guys have these eye lids on your rides and was wondering if you encountered the same problem?

cheers

Hey Everybody

Ive been interested in a set of eye lips/ eye lids for my white ZR6 for some time now. Ive e-mailed R Style Racing several times now for information on shipping/postal costs but they dont seem to reply at all? I know some of u guys have these eye lids on your rides and was wondering if you encountered the same problem?

cheers

DJKOR bought his eyelids off me, and I ran out of em.

yeh they cant speak english hardly

PM DJKOR he recently got a pair

i got mine in a group buy and an asian guy ordered them which helped

Do you mean me? <_<

I communicate with them with English too... So yea, we're pretty much on the same boat.

never had a problem with them, a reply usually takes a day or 2

usually in the email I put what i want in thai also using google translator + a link to the item of interest

from memory its: item cost + 800 baht shipping thai to aus + 4.2% surcharge if using paypal

goodluck

Edited by whitezr6

usually in the email I put what i want in thai also using google translator + a link to the item of interest

from memory its: item cost + 800 baht shipping thai to aus + 4.2% surcharge if using paypal

goodluck

thanks buddy, i'll give it a go, fingers crossed!

goodluck

couldnt find your build thread bro. but from your avatar, your ride looks sick mate. Theres something about it. Makes me wanna get an aurion now -.-

I got my RS side skirts and spoiler from them, the order was placed through MSN. I found that was quicker. Shipping only took a week and a half or 2 weeks i think.

Add them on MSN at rtnracing@hotmail.com

Speak to Ying i think that's whos on that msn contact. The english isn't the best sometimes, but its faster then e-mailing.

Good luck.

goodluck

couldnt find your build thread bro. but from your avatar, your ride looks sick mate. Theres something about it. Makes me wanna get an aurion now -.-

lol thanks

mine has all the changes done by most aurion owners here, nothing special

davo's aurion on the otherhand is one to watch, go W.A. :D

Edited by whitezr6

Do you mean me? <_<

I communicate with them with English too... So yea, we're pretty much on the same boat.

LOL no mate i got mine of Ari, but if i said Ari he wouldnt know who he is. if it was you i would have said Vic :P