Penrith Meet and Cruise

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes and I was one of the few who was there.....

Thanx to justin for organising the cruise and thanx to all who attended, can I just ask that next time we are all trying to leave from the side of the road together that the group at the back dont just decide to take off from everyone else....

Ciao

Jase

P.S. xoom what did you think of my drifting????? :rolleyes::lol:

LOL...... yep ..... BUT the key question controlled or uncontrolled drifting ;) ;) :P :P

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes and I was one of the few who was there.....

Thanx to justin for organising the cruise and thanx to all who attended, can I just ask that next time we are all trying to leave from the side of the road together that the group at the back dont just decide to take off from everyone else....

Ciao

Jase

P.S. xoom what did you think of my drifting????? :rolleyes::lol:

Yeh who was that Jase?? :P And who was the one that took off from Maccas when we were heading for the Nasho run!?

Z

• 3 weeks later...

dude is that really your mobile number i would never post my mobile up LOL

maybe you should hve PM some of the blokes you know or even me the organiser of that cruise not that you know me lol

anyways mate i got a little PC scrap book your number is in so i'll let you nkow if i know of anything happening