[VIC] Weekly/biweekly meet ups!

As you victorians may know, johnnieboi likes to organise weekly meets to do what ever (eat, chill, wash, coffee?). Lets try get this to be a pinned topic guys!

We'll post up any details on the weekly/biweekly meets here + any photos of the night!

But usually........

Details; Johnnieboi will post up any details of any meets either on here or via txt msg. Usually have stuff on for a friday night!

Location; Wherever. Usually westside melbourne or CBD area.

Time; Whenever. Usually around 9pm. Again, wait for johnniebois txts or posts in here!

Casual meets are open to anyone!

random pics of past friday night meets

60381_10150095272683065_576248064_7075259_2177495_n.jpg

60963_10150095272648065_576248064_7075258_7383069_n.jpg

60256_10150095272608065_576248064_7075257_5246558_n.jpg

62471_10150095272533065_576248064_7075250_5274952_n.jpg

60543_10150095272413065_576248064_7075247_5292113_n.jpg

59445_10150093539513065_576248064_7044751_6930556_n.jpg

59445_10150093539518065_576248064_7044752_2354470_n.jpg

If you want to get in on the action and got nothing else to do on a friday night just msg johnnieboi or myself your number or keep an eye out on this thread and you should get a msg or see a post here sometime on a friday!

Hope to see you all on a friday night sometime in the future!

Haha its all good. Don't need to hide away! We all started from somewhere.

Any future posts regarding finalized details of future weekly/biweekly meets..., could whoever organises it please make the text of the details in the post bold and a bigger font so it's easy to see for everyone?

Good work Rhys, i was about to do this too and try get our meets pinned. Yeah guys/girls just pm me ur number of if we organise i'll usually post here and txt msg people. Ahh good times indeed. B)

Groovy piccies :) If I was closer I'd make the effort to get to most of these.. But, I'll try and plan to stay over at my aunt's one Friday night or otherwise just drive home at like midnight lol

Groovy piccies :) If I was closer I'd make the effort to get to most of these.. But, I'll try and plan to stay over at my aunt's one Friday night or otherwise just drive home at like midnight lol

Woah.. bendigo is so far :blink:

Are there AWESOME kebabs up there? if so... who's up for a massive Melbourne cruise up to Bendigo!??

Are there AWESOME kebabs up there? if so... who's up for a massive Melbourne cruise up to Bendigo!??

Hahah well there is a pretty good Turkish shop here, quite a few people here at work like it, bit too out there for me (am a mega fussy eater lol). The social club here have put it on for one of the lunches and its pretty popular.

Bendigo's not too bad a trip to Melb now that the Calder is all freeway, takes me about an hour and a half to get to Essendon. I am working with Nathan (cos he lives in Sunbury) to plan a cruise up this way for late Jan/Feb next year, just working out where we'd like to go :)

Hahah well there is a pretty good Turkish shop here, quite a few people here at work like it, bit too out there for me (am a mega fussy eater lol). The social club here have put it on for one of the lunches and its pretty popular.

Bendigo's not too bad a trip to Melb now that the Calder is all freeway, takes me about an hour and a half to get to Essendon. I am working with Nathan (cos he lives in Sunbury) to plan a cruise up this way for late Jan/Feb next year, just working out where we'd like to go :)

Yeah for sure Tash. We definitely owe you guys a trip down your way. Early Jan/Feb is on the cards. No spastic driving down there guys, the po po love booking people at Bendigo i hear..

Yeah for sure Tash. We definitely owe you guys a trip down your way. Early Jan/Feb is on the cards. No spastic driving down there guys, the po po love booking people at Bendigo i hear..

I can't do anything stupid for the next few months. I'm too close to being in the Academy to take any chances.