A rainy day

Morequick

Just been having massive rains lately in Sydney, heavy rains one morning on the way to work, I bumped a curb slightly in an awkward turn in Mosman (f*kn attrocious roads). Upon inspection there's a 7cm diameter dent on the panel which encapsulates the fog lights. The panel above (wheel arch) popped out slightly but I managed to push the clips back in.

I couldn't find anything on Search, but has this happened to anyone else? Could anyone give a clue as to how much it would cost to replace that plastic panel? Would $300 suffice?

Edited by Morequick

Just been having massive rains lately in Sydney, heavy rains one morning on the way to work, I bumped a curb slightly in an awkward turn in Mosman (f*kn attrocious roads). Upon inspection there's a 7cm diameter dent on the panel which encapsulates the fog lights. The panel above (wheel arch) popped out slightly but I managed to push the clips back in.

I couldn't find anything on Search, but has this happened to anyone else? Could anyone give a clue as to how much it would cost to replace that plastic panel? Would $300 suffice?

bit hard to say without seeing photos, but if you have a aurion sportivo, the foglight surround is a one peice skirting kit... you can purchase this seperately, (which im guessing is what you have damaged)... cost wise is probably going to blow past 300 (just) once u factor in supply/paint/fit... i think the part alone is approx $200.00 at trade price?

bit hard to say without seeing photos, but if you have a aurion sportivo, the foglight surround is a one peice skirting kit... you can purchase this seperately, (which im guessing is what you have damaged)... cost wise is probably going to blow past 300 (just) once u factor in supply/paint/fit... i think the part alone is approx $200.00 at trade price?

Yep, it is the foglight surround, which is 1 panel, relatively small dent, but visible because my car is black and the curb turned it white.

Wow thats quite expensive, $200 just for the panel.

My car's getting recall work done (rear lights) on Wednesday, so I may get a quote off them, just thought I'd get an indication of rough prices here first before I asked.