Protecting and polishing mufflers

Recently just got a couple mirror finish stainless steel mufflers and even though they are shiny now, i know in the future due to exposure to road grime and what not this wont last. So does anyone have any tips and products that i can use to maintain this mirror finish or even products that can enhance the mirror finish more?

Any help would be appreciated!

ive been using EAGLE 1 NANO PROTECT METAL POLISH on my tips and they have stayed pretty shiney...

i would suggest you hit it with a good quality metal polish, get it nice and shiney, and then lay some good synthetic sealant (meguiars nxt 2.0) and make sure you clean them everytime you wash (do it at the same time as you do your wheels - before you wash your car body, and with a seperate washmitt/bucket)

this should help keep them cleaner for longer.

good luck@!

I use Autosol metal polish and this stuff works a treat on my stainless mufflers & tips,i was using Mothers metal polish but the Autosol leaves a water beading coating after applied and seems to keep them clean longer than the Mothers did and also seems not to be bothered by the heat mufflers give off.

i've tried a few different metal polishes and pastes on my mufflers & tips and for the last 6mths it's been Autosol all the way. :D