Massive banging on launch

Branno

Its when you start wheelspinning it happens on diffrent types of road, like in my stivo i can keep it wheel spinning 1st 2nd 3rd but if i get to a ****y road my car just bounches and feeels like the engine is going to come out of the hood.

And the launch thing your dumping it to hard, try use the handbreak a bit it sounds like your riding the clutch and wheel spinning but its a good wheel spin it just launches off u kick off at a rev and the car should just launch

Edited by RedSportivo

Well you buy to satisfy and as if your not going to own a car thats fairly sporty and not give it a good thrasing soemtimes.

There is a difference between properly driving it hard and thrashing. From the sounds of it, I'm hearing more of the latter.

Hense the reason it took me so long to find mine ... to me thrashing a car means you have absolutely no respect for it , driving it hard but keeping it clean is how it should be done...

Branno

Well due to this thread, I've opened eyes to two people about the damage it can cause

driving conditions can cause pre-mature wear... ie riding the clutch wears it out faster etcetc....

now, last thursday i just finished replacing a motor in a ve commo, with 300km on it, straight out of the showroom floor... spun a bearing... now thats 300km, when people go looking for a used car with 80,000km do you reckon they think " hmm wonder how long this motor will last me? " well this commo had only 300... it all depends on imperfections in the making process aswell ya know, if that makes sense...

it all depends :rolleyes:

post-12108-0-76230700-1293452706_thumb.j