[QLD] Sunny Coast Beach / Relax Day v2.0

oodee

Hey everyone,

After the success and the enjoyment of the last beach day I thought the next available day to do it will be Australia Day (providing the weather is fine).

I'd probably do the same meet points, but change the beach to Alex Headlands due to the lots of on-street parking close by.

So Aspley Hypermarket at 10, BP Northbound on the Bruce Highway about 11.30-12. Then up to the sunshine from there for lunch and beaching :D

So who's interested?

1. Dee

Hey everyone,

After the success and the enjoyment of the last beach day I thought the next available day to do it will be Australia Day (providing the weather is fine).

I'd probably do the same meet points, but change the beach to Alex Headlands due to the lots of on-street parking close by.

So Aspley Hypermarket at 10, BP Northbound on the Bruce Highway about 11.30-12. Then up to the sunshine from there for lunch and beaching :D

So who's interested?

1. Dee

In, but i think trent was keen for a barbie arround aust. day... perhaps a combo of the two if he is keen?

Keen as well. I will be earning myself an RDO on that day thanks to having the on-call phone, so what better way to earn it than to spend it on the beach/havin' a barbie.

Hey everyone,

So who's interested?

1. Dee

In, but i think trent was keen for a barbie arround aust. day... perhaps a combo of the two if he is keen?

I am some what keen, but don't 100% know, still haven't got anything set in stone concerning the BBQ Mick, its only an idea so far.

• 3 weeks later...