How do I find out the W.A. TOCA meets?

At a risk of sounding like a noob, which I am, I have been meaning to find out where the W.A. Aurion owners and the other TOCAWA members meet up at and how often. I couldn't find it in the search function and the W.A. Meets thread seems dead

Hmmm...considering this is new year after all! Yeah we should organise a TOCA meets and short cruises once every fortnight or once a month. The day has to be either Thursday night or Friday night or Saturday night. Sunday to Wednesday night sucks cos most people are on shift those days.

For longer cruises e.g. from Perth riverside drive car park to say Kwinana/Rockingham/Mandurah/Bunbury (Mandurah and Bunbury ideal for BBQ lunch?)or from Perth riverside drive to York or from Perth riverside drive to 2 Rocks/Yanchep/Lancelin (these are ideal for BBQ lunch?)

I am also happy with photoshoot. I have been thinking we should organise a photoshoot to make a calendar for TOCAWA e.g. 1 month has Aurion owners, other month has Corollas etc. or 1st 6 months have best looking cars (each make) and the other 6 month a mosaic style of each car makes ranging from Yaris right up to Landcruisers.

A small group of us have formed a pretty tight friendship. We meet up pretty regularly, but very randomly. We normally organise and meet on the day kinda thing so its hard to post up. Would be great to have something formal again to get the other not so regular forum members out and about.

The reason why there isn't regular meets anymore is because most of the 'older' WA members are not active anymore <_<

(Looking at Kenneth, Jeremy, Jay, etc...)

hahaha randomly ... thanks to my spur of the moment-ness

yeah i've tried to organise a few formal ones - but the new gen corollas are pretty non existent in perth

and mostly aurion and camry owners that haven't showed.

so just easier for us to meet randomly lol

hahaha randomly ... thanks to my spur of the moment-ness

yeah i've tried to organise a few formal ones - but the new gen corollas are pretty non existent in perth

and mostly aurion and camry owners that haven't showed.

so just easier for us to meet randomly lol

Hmmm so you are saying the TECCWA has better chance of car cruises than the TOCAWA does? I am debating wether to join up as a member there

Hmmm now to put this without annoying Andy haha...

TECCWA has at least one 'event' a month where people can catch up or do something etc... however currently its full of slightly older cars, no new camrys or aurions n stuff (couple of older ones iirc), that said, we want stuff like that, diversity and all.

That said, TOCAU meets are a little bit more... casual. Personally I do both, because I want the advantages of being in a formal club AND the people that are in TOCAU, who rock. It's nearly my turn to organize a meet, just need to think of something to do, I'll make sure to pop it up here.

If your interested in TECCWA, keep an eye on the Facebook page or the official website, or join Toymods and keep an eye on the WA events section. Questions about the club are best asked in person.

Hmmm now to put this without annoying Andy haha...

TECCWA has at least one 'event' a month where people can catch up or do something etc... however currently its full of slightly older cars, no new camrys or aurions n stuff (couple of older ones iirc), that said, we want stuff like that, diversity and all.

That said, TOCAU meets are a little bit more... casual. Personally I do both, because I want the advantages of being in a formal club AND the people that are in TOCAU, who rock. It's nearly my turn to organize a meet, just need to think of something to do, I'll make sure to pop it up here.

If your interested in TECCWA, keep an eye on the Facebook page or the official website, or join Toymods and keep an eye on the WA events section. Questions about the club are best asked in person.

Ok I can do both Toymods and TOCAWA. You are correct about TECCWA being older cars. I have not seen any new cars in these pictures.

Ok I can do both Toymods and TOCAWA. You are correct about TECCWA being older cars. I have not seen any new cars in these pictures.

Who knows, if you join, it might just start off a nice flood of newer cars coming in.