ZRE152R fog lights (facelift)

ash40

The place is called http://www.marsperformance.com/ and they are located at Moorabbin. It's gonna be around 150.

That place is pretty good, but majority of there stock is for luxury cars.

Ah I know that place - I actually contacted them but they said they had no stock at all for facelift hatchbacks; but they didn't even tell me whether they were gonna get any at all.

lol, yeah i've purchased from them before so they kinda know me. Hopefully he gets them in earlier than 3 months lol. I wanna get rid of those plastic covers already

Let me know when you get any word on the foggies :) Dying to get some in mine too but can't justify paying ~450 each side for genuine Toyota foggies (without installation)!!! Crazy!

• 1 month later...

I know it was a waste of time but I ripped the front bar off my facelift hatch today to have a closer look at the brackets. I was hoping that the fog light covers could come out and the new lights could slot into the existing brackets.

Unfortunately you have to turf the existing brackets and either wait for a facelift kit or pay the $100 Toyota are asking for a pair of brackets. I've been told that the lights themselves are exactly the same on the facelift and non-facelift Corollas so technically you could get a pair of brackets from Toyota then buy a pre-facelift kit off ebay (but I think I'll wait a few months until some aftermarket ones come out).

I know most of you probably already know this but I thought I would post my findings anyway. I still trawl the depths of the internet every day to try and find some.

I know it was a waste of time but I ripped the front bar off my facelift hatch today to have a closer look at the brackets. I was hoping that the fog light covers could come out and the new lights could slot into the existing brackets.

Unfortunately you have to turf the existing brackets and either wait for a facelift kit or pay the $100 Toyota are asking for a pair of brackets. I've been told that the lights themselves are exactly the same on the facelift and non-facelift Corollas so technically you could get a pair of brackets from Toyota then buy a pre-facelift kit off ebay (but I think I'll wait a few months until some aftermarket ones come out).

I know most of you probably already know this but I thought I would post my findings anyway. I still trawl the depths of the internet every day to try and find some.

yep that's exactly right.. the plastic parts in the the foglight holes at the moment are purely to cover them (if you don't have foglights). I had already requested a quote from Toyota RE: price of the individual parts required for the foglights and I was staggered.. (approx $800 for everything, including the foglamps and bulbs, but NOT installed).. I'm hoping mars performance have a kit sometime soon.

Had a look on eBay today and found this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-RAV4-MATRIX-COROLLA-SOLARA-OEM-FOG-LIGHTS-SWITCH-/200625362993?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb6341831

comes with the foglights, wires, switch and from the pics what looks to be mounting brackets - not sure if they are going to fit our facelift 'rollas, especially when there's a pic of a rav4 on the listing lol.. Wondering if I should just buy it and try out it, see if the mounting brackets are correct and if not, just buy the brackets from a Toyota parts dealer.. Cos from what I understand, the RAV4, Corolla, Camry and Yaris all share the same foglights.. just that the brackets and shrouds are diff.

That kit + brackets from Toyota is still a $220 fog light kit - much cheaper than what Toyota are charging. If you are willing to be our test dummy I say go for it :P

That kit + brackets from Toyota is still a $220 fog light kit - much cheaper than what Toyota are charging. If you are willing to be our test dummy I say go for it :P

That is correct sir! Yeah, I would still need to pay for installation though - I would have NO IDEA how to install. How about you try it out lol

You posted the instructions up on the first page:

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/legacy/Toy/aimuploads/%7B4D334E18-4477-B00A-0A96-2AAB5F954477%7D/Fog%20lamps,%20prewired,%20Auris10,%20PZ457-E9518-00%20AIM%20001925-0.pdf

If you lived in Brizzy I would give it a go from the instructions you posted up on the first page. I would do it if I was 100% sure that the lights are exactly the right size.

You posted the instructions up on the first page:

http://www.toyota-te...%20001925-0.pdf

If you lived in Brizzy I would give it a go from the instructions you posted up on the first page. I would do it if I was 100% sure that the lights are exactly the right size.

Yep i posted the instructions but still, I wouldn't feel confident doing the install LOL. The instructions were posted up more for those who are comfortable with mechanical + electrical installs (which I am not lol).

Damn, I used to live in Brisbane (wayyyyy back) but yah.. oh well.

I wouldn't feel totally comfortable. But I'd put aside a whole day to do it and get a mate to help. Drinking beers while working on cars always helps with the frustration haha.

Might bite the bullet and buy it once I do more research. If I do it I'll have to do a write up with heaps of pics.

I wouldn't feel totally comfortable. But I'd put aside a whole day to do it and get a mate to help. Drinking beers while working on cars always helps with the frustration haha.

Might bite the bullet and buy it once I do more research. If I do it I'll have to do a write up with heaps of pics.

Mad stuff :)

Yeah I'm not too confident installing my own CAI either but I might do it with the help of someone else - beers and pizza provided!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

reading from the ebay item description, it says "Genuine Toyota Light Brackets "

I got a pair of fog light today, but unfortunately, no brackets, The price is $99 delivered

I ask Toyota for a price for bracket, $100 pair includes GST, that is a total of $200

The above item in ebay sells it for $270, smart !!

also, ordering from UK is another option (the picture is wrong, part number is correct)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-TOYOTA-AURIS-2010-FRONT-FOG-LAMPS-/350740154779?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a9be099b

delivery will be around 150 AUD

I recently have my side skirt ordered delivered for 350 AUD (not painted, so they are not ripping you off the price)

Edited by ben yip