ZRE152R fog lights (facelift)

ash40

Does anyone know where i can buy foglights for the 2010 facelift as there doesn't seem to be any on ebay,thanks...

..I cant find any either, probably still too soon for the factories in China to start making stock for the facelift .?

..same deal with assorted Chrome trims, plenty of special stuff for the update SEDAN (very popular in asia) but little so far to suit the hatch popular here in Oz..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, instead of starting a new thread thought I'll just ask it here. Got a 2010 Levin ZR Facelift looking at changing the foglight bulbs, is there an easy way to access the fog lights without removing the front bumper? Thanks

have a look at these:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/06-07-08-09-10-TOYOTA-Auris-3D-5D-Hatch-Fog-Lamp-Light-/190426602169?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c564f5ab9

im thinking of buying those since they come with everything. sure theyre for the auris, but they should definitely fit on our ZRE's

have a look at these:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/06-07-08-09-10-TOYOTA-Auris-3D-5D-Hatch-Fog-Lamp-Light-/190426602169?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c564f5ab9

im thinking of buying those since they come with everything. sure theyre for the auris, but they should definitely fit on our ZRE's

iBought that kit from that guy works well

Not sure about the facelift but with the pre-facelift, just get under the car and remove each side of the plastic splashguard under the car (1 or 2 screwbolts i think). Its a tight squeeze but you can get your arm in and undo the foglight bulb. Again, not sure if the facelift foggies is the same.

• 2 months later...

digging up a slightly old thread here - anyone have any luck with aftermarket foglights for the facelift rolla? Thinking of getting some put in to my 2011 rolla but not sure which ones I need, or where to get them. Would places like Autobarn/Repco etc stock them? Or would anyone know where in Melbourne I can get them done? Wanting to somewhat, get started on sprucing up my new car. Cheers guys.

I've looked at that too but yeah they don't have facelift foggies, only the chrome trim..

I have searched for you facelift ZREers and found nothing at all, as Flipsta mentioned above, besides the shroud they could be identical to the pre-facelift foggies.. Toyota spare parts should let you know.

They will tell you part numbers are different but ask to look at the pics on the screen, they could be identical.

have you tried to go to Corolla and ask

I am sure they will sell it for you. What happens if someone in a accident that requires fog light replacement

have you tried to go to Corolla and ask

I am sure they will sell it for you. What happens if someone in a accident that requires fog light replacement

I think you mean Toyota,and yes they will sell you them, but If the price is like the ones for my 08 Kluger $300 each not including the shrouds you wouldn't go anywhere near them.

They are expensive as all heck. Although the facelift ZRE doesn't need shrouds, they still need the fitting brackets. And the cost of the lamp + bracket (each side) is insane.. I'm hoping that some third-party companies release some aftermarket foglights sometime soon. I want my foggies, but I also don't wanna flush hundreds of dollars down the toilet.

EDIT: btw, here's the fitting instructions for the facelift zre (part num: PZ457-E9518-00)..

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/legacy/Toy/aimuploads/%7B4D334E18-4477-B00A-0A96-2AAB5F954477%7D/Fog%20lamps,%20prewired,%20Auris10,%20PZ457-E9518-00%20AIM%20001925-0.pdf

Edited by itsmehuey

I've found a place in melbourne that sell foglights for the facelift corollas.

I contacted them last week, but currently they won't have them in stock. They said that it will be a 3 months wait and they will contact me as soon as they have any.

I'll update you guys when i get an update :D

I've found a place in melbourne that sell foglights for the facelift corollas.

I contacted them last week, but currently they won't have them in stock. They said that it will be a 3 months wait and they will contact me as soon as they have any.

I'll update you guys when i get an update :D

Awesome news mate! did you get any details on pricing? What's the place called and where are they located, just so I can also nag them for updates on stock ;)

The place is called http://www.marsperformance.com/ and they are located at Moorabbin. It's gonna be around 150.

That place is pretty good, but majority of there stock is for luxury cars.

Ah I know that place - I actually contacted them but they said they had no stock at all for facelift hatchbacks; but they didn't even tell me whether they were gonna get any at all.

The place is called http://www.marsperformance.com/ and they are located at Moorabbin. It's gonna be around 150.

That place is pretty good, but majority of there stock is for luxury cars.

Ah I know that place - I actually contacted them but they said they had no stock at all for facelift hatchbacks; but they didn't even tell me whether they were gonna get any at all.

lol, yeah i've purchased from them before so they kinda know me. Hopefully he gets them in earlier than 3 months lol. I wanna get rid of those plastic covers already