Rolla Accessories

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know waht price you can get for the Booster tuning 'Big' roofspoiler (not the WRC one!!!) I think it's part # TOY-006. There is also a new rear skirt they have designed for the 05 Corolla I think some people here should check it out because it looks SWEET!!!!!

Booster Tuning

There is also a body kit I was looking at last night that looked interesing but I can't remember what it was... I'll check again tonight and get back to you again!!!

I'd like to know waht price you can get for the Booster tuning 'Big' roofspoiler (not the WRC one!!!) I think it's part # TOY-006. There is also a new rear skirt they have designed for the 05 Corolla I think some people here should check it out because it looks SWEET!!!!!

Booster Tuning

There is also a body kit I was looking at last night that looked interesing but I can't remember what it was... I'll check again tonight and get back to you again!!!

oh my, that new booster bodykit for the facelift corolla's looks absolutely great! :D ;) ;)

Booster Tuning

That rear skirt looks very nice, looks like it would match the Sportivo kit well.

Obviously with a skirt like that you have to remove the mud spats.

Any of you guys with rear skits have problems with stone chips?

Well.. Im kinda new to this!! a virgin toyota aussie owner club memba!!

anyway.. i would like the TRD eyelids (RED) for the late 2002 model. Been lookin everywhere for the originals but none to be found.. heard all are from singapore.. but if there is a group buy for the eyelids.. id like to buy!!

Cheers

SEoul Ja

Edited by SEouL JA

Orciari Italy BodyKit Corolla E12

front spoiler, rear, spoiler, side skirts - 5door

ORCIARI-00515

Seen at TRC-tuning.com

Would most like the sides and rear skirt but if it only comes as a complete kit that would be OK, I'd just have a complete kit to sell when the old one comes off ;)

But wait there's more....

Mattig Aluminium floor mats.... :D

Also interested in a price for the Savage Cars bodykit...

Cheers Steve I think that's all now, but you never know, I may think of something else later....

TRD CAI

TMC Eyelids (In Red)

CTS Instrument Cluster

Also, I understand that over there there is a front skirt available for the pre-facelift that gives it a post-facelift look without the headlights being changed...

instrument cluster from the UK Sportivo...

Whats that cluster look like? Would it be a straight replacement or alot of mucking round with wiring?

Orciari Italy BodyKit Corolla E12

front spoiler, rear, spoiler, side skirts - 5door

ORCIARI-00515

Seen at TRC-tuning.com

Would most like the sides and rear skirt but if it only comes as a complete kit that would be OK, I'd just have a complete kit to sell when the old one comes off ;)

That site has some awesome stuff.

I would be interested in:

Corolla Logo door panel with logo: E12-PZ438-E1180-00 ($240AUD)

Chrome rear flag cover chrome: E12-PZ415-E9490-ZB ($160AUD)

Those prices are converted from Euro $ listed on the site.

Any chance of these at a more competitive price?

i would really like to see a pic of this cluster everyones talkin about  :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these images (taken from the Toyota UK site) are what's being referred to (left, pic with lights off; right, pic with lights on)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these images (taken from the Toyota UK site) are what's being referred to (left, pic with lights off; right, pic with lights on)

right pic looks like its from a 1zz or somthing as the tacho only goes to 6K

right pic looks like its from a 1zz or somthing as the tacho only goes to 6K

You're right there, actually, it may even be from a diesel, given the 5K redline(!), even our 1ZZ redline is 6200 RPM, so my apologies for that one.

I definitely have the daytime one right, because it has the little "T" for T-Sport in the centre of the dial. :)

Yes - DROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

How **** hot will that look......???? (Excuse my offensive language please)

The one I the left is the one I am referring to and yeah, I think it is the one from the CTS and the one from the right is the 1ZZ

The T-Sport one is nice but it kinda sucks how its is predominantly in MPH and KMPH is smaller. But I guess that suits the UK.

So are these available at a realistic Australian price?

Anyone know if it would be "plug-out, plug-in" installation?

The T-Sport one is nice but it kinda sucks how its is predominantly in MPH and KMPH is smaller. But I guess that suits the UK.

So are these available at a realistic Australian price?

Anyone know if it would be "plug-out, plug-in" installation?

You'd assume that it would be, being that the positioning of the kp/h markings are in the same place as they are on our cars, just smaller.

To my knowlege, there is no reasonable excuse as to why they would re-wire the instrument cluster. If they made them all the same, then they can chop and change them depending on where they sold the cars to.

Steve - Are you able to get an image of the plugs in the back of the T-Sport one from anywhere. I think I have an image here somewhere of what our's look like.