Xenon Bulbs legal/illegal??

Rav

Hey guys i just found the site recently, and was considering getting Xenon bulb for my sportivo and was wondering if they are legal?? and does any one know what kind of bulb is on the camry sportivo fog lights? any help greatly appreciated

Hey guys i just found the site recently, and was considering getting Xenon bulb for my sportivo and was wondering if they are legal?? and does any one know what kind of bulb is on the camry sportivo fog lights? any help greatly appreciated

well depending on what "Xenon" bulbs you are talking about. It will really depend on the brand i think, like some cheap brands ive seen are obviously not street legal.

Narva i think are a good brand to stick with, both their Plus50/30 and Arctic Blue ranges are ADR approved, therefore street legal B)

http://www.narva.com.au/Globes_21.html

http://www.narva.com.au/Globes_22.html

ive got Narva Plus50/30s, in my headlights and foglights, they are more 'Whiter' than standard bulbs, but not 'White', if you know what i mean :lol:

they are also alot brighter than standard bulbs.

Narva Arctic Blue bulbs are those which will give out an almost 'White' light, but however they are not as bright comparatively.

the Foglights for the Camry Sportivo should be HB4 51W bulbs, but check in your owner's manual, it should say there.

• 4 weeks later...

Using those XENON HID Lights is illegal especially when your headlights doesnt have projectors. I used to have the 10,000K Xenon Headlights and it blinds people from the opposite direction. So took them off :(

IF only toyota makes the GEN 4 Projector Headlights ;)