[FS][WA] zze 12x TRD coilover!! Cheapp!!

Hi Guys,

i am selling these TRD coilover. i know this suspension has been going around the forum. ill be honest. i am the FOURTH owner of these suspension. i know that the first owner take them to the track quite regularly. second owner takes them to track every now and then. third owner did not have them long. and im the fourth owner. i havent taken them to track.

the reason for me to sell it is ive moved on to cuscos :). ill be honest with you guys, the TRD coilover are great for tracking use etc, but it is quite bumpy for me for daily use.

so if anyone is looking for a coilover set for tracking... this is good for uu!!

i will include the pictures in this thread.

i will open the price at $650 ONO

any question please PM me...

Cheers

post-7782-0-45039800-1303136751_thumb.jp

post-7782-0-00406600-1303136778_thumb.jp

post-7782-0-49528100-1303136813_thumb.jp

Hi Guys,

i am selling these TRD coilover. i know this suspension has been going around the forum. ill be honest. i am the FOURTH owner of these suspension. i know that the first owner take them to the track quite regularly. second owner takes them to track every now and then. third owner did not have them long. and im the fourth owner. i havent taken them to track.

the reason for me to sell it is ive moved on to cuscos :). ill be honest with you guys, the TRD coilover are great for tracking use etc, but it is quite bumpy for me for daily use.

so if anyone is looking for a coilover set for tracking... this is good for uu!!

Cheers

is this my old coilover?

Hi Guys,

Cheers

is this my old coilover?

hahhaha... i think it is mate... tell people how good they are on the track? hahahahha

wow going to the 5th owner :lol: a little sacrifice you make for better handling ;) good luck on the sale mate

yeah, i know.. thanks mate! :)

Hi Guys,

Cheers

is this my old coilover?

hahhaha... i think it is mate... tell people how good they are on the track? hahahahha

wow going to the 5th owner :lol: a little sacrifice you make for better handling ;) good luck on the sale mate

yeah, i know.. thanks mate! :)

handling fuking awsomeeeee

and it cheap

i remember i paid near 4k for that

haha

• 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Yaris Cross roof rack

2. 0

Hello Toyota Club AU

3. 14

FUEL WARNING MESSAGE

4. 0

How hard is to to fit an clinometer?

5. 0

Hilux 2.7 1998 has knock in motor

6. 7

2017 Kluger AWD. Noise in Cabin - Bearing/Diff. Not Sure.

7. 9

Engine Immobiliser

8. 0

Rock sliders installation

9. 1

Advice needed

10. 0

RZN149

Forums

News

Membership