turbo runx facelift

That's using smaller engine, a 1.5 1NZ-FE, which is able to be turbocharged easily. Toyota do have 1NZ-FE in corolla on some markets, and some models using 1NZ-FE uses turbo on standard form such as the VIOS, and an available TRD turbo kit for 1NZ-FE.

looks good, i wonder how it would go? I always thought the best option for our car was a super charger.

Look how long the intake piping is. I'm thinking poor throttle response and lag, especially on a 1.5L engine.... Mounting a turbo between the engine and firewall might be the obvious place, but you end up having to stretch a couple of pieces of tubing miles to reach it.... not to mention if you want to install a front mount later, there'll be even more tubing required....

That car's plate said Roma, so I assume its in Italy. Looks like the American did a better job for turboing a corolla in term of pipings. The TRD 1NZ-FE turbo kit has upper mount intercooler, this one is a bit of a mess.