Fixed under warranty,

Rulke

Well my car runs out of warranty today. Have just ticked over 50k. Thought i would list what was fixed under warranty.

vvti hose

Dash clips replaced

Centre air vent replaced

idler pulley replaced

Transmission rebuilt

Steering wheel replaced (leather lifting)

Headlights replaced (lense yellowing)

intermediate shaft

Both front struts (knocking)

Hopefully thats it cause im tired of catching the bus to work. haha. But all in all was a pleasant experience with the Toyota dealer down here.

Really brilliant to hear from someone who has a positive experience to share. I had a similar thing when the warranty was about to expire on my AU Falcon. The service dept at Q Ford found a few minor problems including a loose baffle in the muffler (replaced), the rear transmission seal (replaced) among other things. It was all round a great advertisement for Q Ford.

just a question about the dash clips...if my car is still under warranty, do they replace/check them for free?

Of course! I took my car back three times to Toyota to get the dash fixed because first couple of times it was still rattling.

• 2 weeks later...

hello Guys,

This is my first post here.I bought Toyota Aurion AT-X 2008 last week.I would like to thank all you guys here for sharing your expertise here. My car still has 4 months of the balance 3 year warranty,so is there some thing which i need to get it done before it finishes? Please let me know what can be done.Thanks.

hello Guys,

This is my first post here.I bought Toyota Aurion AT-X 2008 last week.I would like to thank all you guys here for sharing your expertise here. My car still has 4 months of the balance 3 year warranty,so is there some thing which i need to get it done before it finishes? Please let me know what can be done.Thanks.

The 3 most complained problems are:

1. VVT-i oil pipe line

2. intermediate shaft spline

3. Dashboard rattle.

All of these problems can be fixed under warranty for free.

You can check the Aurion FAQ for more info on the VVT-i oil pipe line and dashboard rather. Link below is about intermediate shaft spline.

hello Guys,

The 3 most complained problems are:

1. VVT-i oil pipe line

2. intermediate shaft spline

3. Dashboard rattle.

All of these problems can be fixed under warranty for free.

You can check the Aurion FAQ for more info on the VVT-i oil pipe line and dashboard rather. Link below is about intermediate shaft spline.

Thanks . you are a champ.