OEM corolla sportivo bodykits

Hi guys, does anyone knows where i can i buy this bodykits? and the side mirror with lights.

Many thanks in advance!

This bodykit is nice, i like the headlights too!!! wish i had if for my car, numberplate 'looks' british too me, maybe just a EU thing? try EU ebay or something??? As for the light rear mirrors, they r all over ebay and the states so they wont be hard to find...happy hunting....:P

That's actually the WALD Sportsline kit. Notice that the car is RHD and the headlights (JDM-spec pre-facelift Corollas have a slightly different headlight design.). Oh, and the European license plate is a decorative item (Used in the product shots) btw. WALD make kits for European cars too.

Also that car has the 1st facelift model's taillight (2003 - 2004. There was another facelift for the Japanese market in 2004, before the ZRE came out.).

nze120_02.jpg

nze120_05.jpg

nze120_09.jpg

http://www.wald.co.jp/parts_acce/carrange/toyota/corolla/nze120/nze120.html

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Just put it in ebay if anybody intrested TRD grill

I wouldnt pay that much for a broken, carbon fibre look, 'TRD' grille....doubt its authentic as well....just dont get ripped off....

thanks for the heads up about Car mate guys. just wondering apart from the heresay about dodgyness, can anyone actually state what happened if they had any incidents with them, just that i have no idea where else to source a TRD sports Grille (for 03 corolla) does anyone know of any good places? (especially Perth if possible)

thanks for the heads up about Car mate guys. just wondering apart from the heresay about dodgyness, can anyone actually state what happened if they had any incidents with them, just that i have no idea where else to source a TRD sports Grille (for 03 corolla) does anyone know of any good places? (especially Perth if possible)

There was a bloke selling the grills on ebay for a bit last year, for about $80 unpainted i think, keep an eye out in the for sale section here. My mate got the carmate side skirts and front bumper, they didn't bother about gluing or taping them on, they drilled the side skirts straight into the body of the car(white) with black screws(looks horrible) and the front bumper didn't even fit properly, he had to go somewhere else to get it fitted and even then it looks tacky.....aaaannnnnddd its fiberglass so id stay well away, get ABS plastic if you get anything, steer clear of carmate.....

FID-ZZE