Low beam height (level) adjustment

This problem has caused me a long while after I changed my original H11 to 8000K HIDs, every time when I drive at night the cars on my opposite side blinks to me and I realised that maybe my headlights level needs to low down a bit but I spended whole night last night try to low down but without success, what I discovered at back of headlights there are 2x 8mm screw bulbs which located on top and bottom , top one is for left & right level and bottom one should be for up & down level, the headlight focus making changes (left & right) when I turn the top screw bulb but when I turn the bottom screw bulb nothing happening, what am I missing or does anyone knows what to do?

cheers

Edited by Peter Yeh

• 3 weeks later...

This problem has caused me a long while after I changed my original H11 to 8000K HIDs, every time when I drive at night the cars on my opposite side blinks to me and I realised that maybe my headlights level needs to low down a bit but I spended whole night last night try to low down but without success, what I discovered at back of headlights there are 2x 8mm screw bulbs which located on top and bottom , top one is for left & right level and bottom one should be for up & down level, the headlight focus making changes (left & right) when I turn the top screw bulb but when I turn the bottom screw bulb nothing happening, what am I missing or does anyone knows what to do?

cheers

Actually, there's an article in the service manual "lighting.pdf" in this folder: https://docs.google.com/#folders/folder.0.0B-a6Tk-Li8MWNzQxYTZhZDgtMDc0MS00NDM1LWI0NGUtMDY4ZmRiODRmZDgw

Page 76, Headlight Aim Adjustment. It's rather comprehensive though.