Muffler for my 2011 Rolla Ascent Hatch

Ive got a custom exhaust, supercat middle muffler and a xforce s10 twinloop on the end, heres what it sounds like.

Super cat ey? What is this super cat you speak of? Also how much did your system end up costing?

I'm still debating whether to stick with axleback, twinloop muffler + CAI or to go for the full catback, reso and twinloop muffler.

Does anyone know where I can get a CAI and have it installed in Melbourne? Mines the facelift so I don't know how I'd go about installing the CAI myself die to the MAF sensor and airbox being one unit.

Very nice note on the exhaust though btw :)

supercat is a brand of muffler, all up cost me around 300

Ive got a custom exhaust, supercat middle muffler and a xforce s10 twinloop on the end, heres what it sounds like.

Super cat ey? What is this super cat you speak of? Also how much did your system end up costing?

I'm still debating whether to stick with axleback, twinloop muffler + CAI or to go for the full catback, reso and twinloop muffler.

Does anyone know where I can get a CAI and have it installed in Melbourne? Mines the facelift so I don't know how I'd go about installing the CAI myself die to the MAF sensor and airbox being one unit.

supercat muffler + twinloop costed you 300 bucks?? jeezzz I feel so ripped off right now.

My twinloop (S10) costed $450 fitted (they had to redo my rear axle with some additional piping because it was recessed / angled? - which is what I assume what Dutchie meant when he mentioned axleback exhaust?)

Edit: btw how much "louder" should the S10 be compared to the stock rear muffler? I can only notice a subtle difference between the two on idle and when I'm driving "normally" (i.e. 50-70km zones), but can really start to hear the growl when I really rev the sucker and punch it down the highway/freeway. Just not sure how loud it is outside whilst driving, because I can barely hear anything in the cabin, which is probably a good thing though - no cabin droning.

supercat muffler + twinloop costed you 300 bucks?? jeezzz I feel so ripped off right now.

My twinloop (S10) costed $450 fitted (they had to redo my rear axle with some additional piping because it was recessed / angled? - which is what I assume what Dutchie meant when he mentioned axleback exhaust?)

Edit: btw how much "louder" should the S10 be compared to the stock rear muffler? I can only notice a subtle difference between the two on idle and when I'm driving "normally" (i.e. 50-70km zones), but can really start to hear the growl when I really rev the sucker and punch it down the highway/freeway. Just not sure how loud it is outside whilst driving, because I can barely hear anything in the cabin, which is probably a good thing though - no cabin droning.

Running the S12, and I get a bit of a drone in the cabin especially in winter. You shouldn't be hearing much until you get into the higher RPMs, that's the whole purpose of the twinloop.

Looking good BTW :)

my twin loop was second hand off a guy from the forum ;), yeah not much sound if you leave the torpedo on, i was told that the s10 with the torpedo was more restriction than stock setup so thats why i got super cat muffler :)

Ahhh no wonder why lol. I was starting to think I got really jibbed!

Yeah I think I'll get my CAI first before I look at catback :)

Btw, did you put a resonator in after you took out the cat+resonator torpedo? Or you just have your Supercat + Xforce Twinny?

DAMN SPEEDHUMPS! No matter how slow I go I seem to scrape the underside of my muffler tip. Is it just me or does this happen to others too? Glad I didn't lower the ride any more than it is now.

DAMN SPEEDHUMPS! No matter how slow I go I seem to scrape the underside of my muffler tip. Is it just me or does this happen to others too? Glad I didn't lower the ride any more than it is now.

i got 35mm and 50mm lowered front and rear respectively and i dont scrape my exhaust [TRD High Response Vers. S axelback muffler].. except over that 30cm speedbump on the weekend that took out one of my underguards FFS. <_<

Hey guys isn't normal for my rear muffler to be leaking liquid? I'm not sure what it is but I'm thinking it's condensation from the heat of the exhaust system seeing as it's pretty darn cold but just wanted to see what everyone opinion was. Thanks guys!

Hey guys isn't normal for my rear muffler to be leaking liquid? I'm not sure what it is but I'm thinking it's condensation from the heat of the exhaust system seeing as it's pretty darn cold but just wanted to see what everyone opinion was. Thanks guys!

Yup that's normal, especially in winter.