Cd Player Playing up

SASO1

Sounds like a disc is jammed in the mechanism. Can happen if a disc becomes warped due to heat, if it had a label on it that was a little too large, or just bad luck. Not too much you can do if that's the case without having the unit removed and popping the top off to try and clear it up.

I'll try my best to help, This might sound weird, try disconnecting the Battery for an hour.

If you try this make sure after you plug it back in to set the time and Wind the drivers window completely!! down and up again :)

I'll try my best to help, This might sound weird, try disconnecting the Battery for an hour.

If you try this make sure after you plug it back in to set the time and Wind the drivers window completely!! down and up again :)

Thanks guys Ill try both Ill go with battery disconnect first as an easier option...If that doesn't work Ill pull it of completely..Ta

I had a similar issue, and it was a problem with a burnt MP3 CD we got as a wedding present. The dealer said not to put non-original CDs as they tend to get stuck. We tried all sorts of different combinations to try and get the CDs out, and eventually found that what worked for us is to hold the Eject button down until the head unit would make some mechanical noises inside and eventually the CDs started popping out :)

Hope this works for you too

I destroyed a CD player like that :P

Stupid me, bought a DVD from Bockbusters. I took off the clear plastic they use to hide the Electronic article surveillance. The Disk stuck to the laser like glue :P Couldn't get it out so I drove a 20" Stanly straight through the guts of it!! :clap:

Edited by N3ptuNe

I had a similar issue, and it was a problem with a burnt MP3 CD we got as a wedding present. The dealer said not to put non-original CDs as they tend to get stuck.

We have a 6 stacker and honestly non original/burnt MP3 discs are what we use when we travel.That way we can have all the stuff we want to play on 2-3 discs, and we cant fault them, up untill recently,now all we take is the i-pod loaded up. Simply plug it into the headunit,select AUX, happy days;;.

Half the dealers wouldnt know their ar*e from their elbow when it comes to the do,s and dont,s of a motor cars accessories, but to be fair if you use burnt discs with generic labels and the adhesive melts due to the heat of the audio system and the label falls off anf f*cks the head unit/laser/etc theres no point in trying to blame anyone for a mistake created soley on your own behalf,

Best of luck mate,try not and stuff the stacker unit,if you dont feel confident in its removal have it properly removed, cheers CONROD

PS; What does ( ERROR 3 mean ADAMSY ? );;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I've with cd changer on aurion all 6 cd wont come out error 3 apears anyone had that issue?

The

Toyota dealers at the Gabba in Brisbane has the cd players for $50...TAKEN OUT OF CARS TO FIT SAT NAVS...BRAND NEW