Hi all! New member here :)

Vent

Just like to say Hi to everyone!

A bit about myself. A 1995 Camry was my first car, 4 years later and I've just traded it in for a 2007 Aurion Sportivo ZR6. I love it to bits, such a beautiful car. The past owner has done a beautiful job keeping it in a great condition.

I decided to join these forums to share tips and advice and of course the passion we have for Toyota's.

I'm also a keen amateur photographer, I will be taking photos of my new pride and joy once this weather and wind calms down.

Cheers!

Tom

Hey Tom, welcome to TOCA. Love the Aurion aswell great powerful car. Can't wait to see some pics of it when you get them up.

- Rob

post-23954-0-32689000-1309666636_thumb.j

post-23954-0-43772500-1309666651_thumb.j

post-23954-0-18493400-1309666666_thumb.j

Finally got a photo. Bad location though, no lighting whatsoever - only had my speedlight and phone led to light up the scene :/

Will take some more when I get the chance.

I'm starting to learn how to use the features. I love the smart key system - I like not having to do anything with the key except having it with me :)

Id like to find out if there is some way to add more functionality to the existing stereo. USB port or Auxilary input or bluetooth etc. I don't like having to burn CD's all the time :(

post-24933-0-10788100-1309785561_thumb.j

Finally got a photo. Bad location though, no lighting whatsoever - only had my speedlight and phone led to light up the scene :/

Will take some more when I get the chance.

I'm starting to learn how to use the features. I love the smart key system - I like not having to do anything with the key except having it with me :)

Id like to find out if there is some way to add more functionality to the existing stereo. USB port or Auxilary input or bluetooth etc. I don't like having to burn CD's all the time :(

thats actually not a bad photo, it looks pretty good imo, :]