Hi from Belgium !

Hi guys!

Here in the tiny Belgium we also have the awsome 'Sportivo'. It's sold as an T-Sport. Got mine 2nd hand wich wasn't to simple to find :D I Absolutely wanted a 3 door and they are even more rare than the 5 door.

This is my ride:

post-1107-1124116374_thumb.jpg

And this is whats done to it:

- AEZ Xylo Litetec wheels in 18-7.5 inch

- Falken tyres type 415 in 215/40/18

- H&R lowering springs.

- TTE grille

- TTE roofspoiler

- TTE eyebrows

- TTE shortshift

- TTE front strutbar

- Custom stainless exhaust.

- K&N Typhoon admission kit.

In the works:

- Absolutely crazy custom sound install but lightweight and purely Sound Quality oriented.

- Upgrade the brakes.

About myself:

I'm 23 yrs old and a proffesional car audio installer and this is my 2nd Toyota. The first one beeing a Yaris (echo) T-sport. I'm a complete carnut but engine tuning is new to me, hope you guys can give me pointers on some of the things i'm thinking to do.

Anyways, keep it in lift !!! :D

Hello Hello! Welcome Belgium boy! :D I know a few people from Belgium... very nice people ;)

I love what you've did with the car... especially those rims... very nice :D

Any pics of your custom audio install? What kind of audio setup you got?

Sweet ***** ride! 3 door corolla is amazing... :lol:

For the moment the system isn't finished yet. My own car always comes last you know ...

The setup I will fit in is the following:

- Clarion head unit, last years top model with the touchscreen.

- Brax Graphic Pro component system

- Brax x2400.2 BB edition 4*155 WRMS(full Burr Brown equiped) driving the components active

- Brax x2000 2*190WRMS driving the sub

- Adire Audio Tempest 12"

Thats it :D Al that retails at about 8000€. Thank *** I'm a dealer and sponsored for competing in SQ competitions ...

Maybe i'm swapping the headunit for a Nakamishi with an digital active crossover from Alto. I just can't get used to the Clarion interface.

At this time the radio is already in it and the cabling too. Toyota's are always a blast to work on. Everything just clicks and pops without problems. Compared to most european brandsthats just heaven :D

Ow, this is a page with some pictures of my previous car with almost the same equipment in it:

http://orbitcaraudio.be/demowagen.html

Edited by Orbit

Welcome Orbit, :D . Nice ride, look so niceeee. Alot smarter than our Sportivo :)

You have done quite alot to the car, cosmetic as well as performance and handling. Coooooool..........

Can you tell us more about the specification of your car? Engine displacement? Horsepower?? :P

Hi Orbit - nice looking ride,i work for toyota gb where they build the corolla and have now had two the first was the 2002 tsport which was a fine car,i now have the 2005 model which is even better handling wise the only trouble is i can't mod mine as its a lease car :(

Is that the pre-facelift model with the post facelift option front bar....

I'd need to see a front-on shot to be sure ... Euro Corolla's have had the "post-facelift" headlights for a few years now.

nice system ur going to put in..

why not try tru tech amps and scan speak speakers?

Well, Tru technologies is no mach for Brax. I am dealer for both brands but it simply is not as good as Brax. The diference is'nt big, but it is there. There is no single amp which sounds more clear and lineair than een BB editioned brax. It is fully handmade out of Burr Brown components and has custom made PCB's with WAY more pure copper on it's traces. Although the True is also an magnificent amp these two features gives the edge to Brax. And then i didn't even mention the filtering capabilitys of the Brax .2 amps. And if you start looking at the price it is even more easy to choose. Brax is German so to get it here in Belgium it is a lot cheaper than Tru, wich is manufactured in the States. Price difference might be a lot less in australia since both products are import.

Ow, lifetime waranty is nice also :D

Scan speak is made for DIY home installs and those parameters make it dificult to make them sound REALLY good in a car. High VAS and so on ... Now in contradiction to the amps the brax speakers do have competition which is even better but then again it is nice to stay in 1 brand and the looks are extremely sweet. And again, as mentioned, when you get a killer discount on the dealer pricing then it is really difficult not to choose them.

I do am working on designing a home audio install with some scan speak products. A long term project :D

Damn, i can't add more pictures otherwise i could show what we have here as first and second front on the E12.

Anyway, i have the pre facelift front as the facelift only came out in 2005 here. Also the bumper of a t-sport is exactly the same as any corolla. Only the new 2005 t-sport facelift has an other bumper than the normal corollas and to be honnest, it looks AWSOME.

http://nl.toyota.be/showroom/Corolla/t_sport.html

PS, i love that my Corolla looks exactly the same as al the other, 'normal' corollas. Here a corolla is concidered a car elderly drive with, so peoplo are really blown away with the fact that it is so quick. In the whole tuning scene in Belgium (and beleive me when i say it is BIG here) I'm only aware of 3 corollas, 1 D4D E12, 1 AE86 and mine :D

Edited by Orbit

For the moment the system isn't finished yet. My own car always comes last you know ...

The setup I will fit in is the following:

- Clarion head unit, last years top model with the touchscreen.

- Brax Graphic Pro component system

- Brax x2400.2 BB edition 4*155 WRMS(full Burr Brown equiped) driving the components active

- Brax x2000 2*190WRMS driving the sub

- Adire Audio Tempest 12"

Thats it :D Al that retails at about 8000€. Thank *** I'm a dealer and sponsored for competing in SQ competitions ...

Maybe i'm swapping the headunit for a Nakamishi with an digital active crossover from Alto. I just can't get used to the Clarion interface.

At this time the radio is already in it and the cabling too. Toyota's are always a blast to work on. Everything just clicks and pops without problems. Compared to most european brandsthats just heaven :D

Ow, this is a page with some pictures of my previous car with almost the same equipment in it:

http://orbitcaraudio.be/demowagen.html

Welcome and nice ride - The Brax gear is amazing for SQ especially the amps I too got rid of the Clarion I hated the fact that Output control was varied by altering the voltage on the preouts, poor performance for good SQ rigs....I love the Nak's, Eclipse and Alpines are the best as far as output signals go, especially when comming to high end SQ....

In my ride i've got an Alpine IVA300D (im actually putting my eclipse back in soon though) and a pq20 ADS amp a set of AVi Sound Splits and a avi sub souonds ok :)

Hi guys!

Here in the tiny Belgium we also have the awsome 'Sportivo'. It's sold as an T-Sport. Got mine 2nd hand wich wasn't to simple to find :D I Absolutely wanted a 3 door and they are even more rare than the 5 door.

This is my ride:

post-1107-1124116374_thumb.jpg

And this is whats done to it:

- AEZ Xylo Litetec wheels in 18-7.5 inch

- Falken tyres type 415 in 215/40/18

- H&R lowering springs.

- TTE grille

- TTE roofspoiler

- TTE eyebrows

- TTE shortshift

- TTE front strutbar

- Custom stainless exhaust.

- K&N Typhoon admission kit.

In the works:

- Absolutely crazy custom sound install but lightweight and purely Sound Quality oriented.

- Upgrade the brakes.

About myself:

I'm 23 yrs old and a proffesional car audio installer and this is my 2nd Toyota. The first one beeing a Yaris  (echo) T-sport. I'm a complete carnut but engine tuning is new to me, hope you guys can give me pointers on some of the things i'm thinking to do.

Anyways, keep it in lift !!! :D

personal preference i heard them both brax and tru tech

brax u can say better but when im comparing with to3's

after listening to the copper series i kinda wobble with brax :P

scan speak p7000, mid range revelator and mid bass revelator powered by copper series are good.. but gotta use custom passive tho..

i have iva-d900r and pxa-h700.. i cant seem to set the pxa right :(

got any site i could research that on?

@mx83toy:

To be honnest , I personally think Clarion, Nak and Alpine ar all pretty damn close to each other SQ wise. Nak on top ofcourse. But I do LOVE Alpine headunits. The Echo is stil fitted with my 'old' 9835. I don't know but the interface of Alpine just does it for me.

btw, can't go wrong witd ADS and AVI :) Awsome bang for the buck ...

@slurdog:

We in Belgium drive at the correct side of the road ;) So that might be a problem when you want to import. Just see of you can find one in England. They are more popular there so anyway it's the better place to import from.

@StockVTI:

Did you listen to a regular Brax of a BB edition? There is an enourmous difference between the 2!

Brax sounds verry clean and doesn't collor the sound any bit. Some listeners find them to sound 'cold' and 'dead' compared to eg: Audison Trenta's or Masterstrokes or Tru an,d so on. I like my amps to be as neutral as possible so i can choose my 'sound colloration' by the sort of filtering I'm ussing.

Sorry but I can't help you with the pxa. Al the SQ guys here are worshipping the same processor. The Alto UCS Pro. It' a mad thing, costs about 600€ but it does everything, LITERALY. Ow and you set it up with a windows pc. Quite easy if you ask me.