[QLD] Movie Night - 23rd July

Movie  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like another boring weekend coming up so who's up for a TOCAU trip to the movies this Saturday evening/night?

Movie would be whichever gets the most votes, and venue will be either be Garden City, Chermside, or Indooropilly depending on what's most convenient for everyone.

Looking for at least 4 people to make the night out worth it. Also possibly a quick cruise up Nebo or to get a bite to eat after if everyone's keen.

My schedule is looking free for this weekend. I'll see how this pans out. Please not Garden City though. Don't like the crowd of teens that populate that area.

I'll see if I can get out of work early this Saturday.

Oh

My

G*d.

I thought you disappeared. Was considering naming the possum after you cause it was turning up as often as you did.

Mentioning Auscam Andrew reminds me that this is the weekend that I had stuff organised for. I will see how things pan out, but I should be able to make it for the evening. Going to Sexpo.

Mentioning Auscam Andrew reminds me that this is the weekend that I had stuff organised for. I will see how things pan out, but I should be able to make it for the evening. Going to Sexpo.

Shannon the banana hasn't even set a time yet. So it might be all over before lunch :/

Sexpo is lame IMO, i went in 08, 09 and it was just really a big sex shop in a convention center...

I might be up for movies depending on how I feel by the weekend.

Sexpo is lame IMO, i went in 08, 09 and it was just really a big sex shop in a convention center...

Try telling that to Chelsea who has not been before.

And garden city would suit me the most.

Then I vote no to Garden City x2 :P

That aside, if we go to Indro, you can add a code to your Cinebuzz account that will give you $10 tickets and it works for an additional 3 people per card.

And garden city would suit me the most.

Then I vote no to Garden City x2 :P

That aside, if we go to Indro, you can add a code to your Cinebuzz account that will give you $10 tickets and it works for an additional 3 people per card.

$10 tickets sounds good to me!

On that topic of things for future reference, you log into your Cinebuzz account and go to "edit profile" (https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cinebuzz/MyProfile) and then scroll down to "Promotional Code". You then add the following:

MSIND1226

Hopefully that still works and allows you to add it. I added it like a couple of years back and thought it was only going to last a month. Still works for $10 tickets so WIN.

On that topic of things for future reference, you log into your Cinebuzz account and go to "edit profile" (https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cinebuzz/MyProfile) and then scroll down to "Promotional Code". You then add the following:

MSIND1226

Hopefully that still works and allows you to add it. I added it like a couple of years back and thought it was only going to last a month. Still works for $10 tickets so WIN.

It's a hearty saving indeed. Just signed up

currently looks like Cars 2 at Indro. If you haven't yet voted please do so soon.

Also if coming copy and paste your name into the below with a post so I can get an idea of numbers

1) Steven

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

etc

Okay guys as I'm heading out late tomorrow and won't be back until mid Saturday I need to know final numbers before deciding to give this the go ahead or not.

After speaking to a few of you tonight it looks like Transformers 3 might be the better movie, at Indro late Saturday afternoon/evening.

Looking for at least 4 people, so with the above details please let me know whether you're coming by tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. If it gets called off I'll let you all know by lunchtime Saturday at the latest (otherwise assume it's still a go ahead)

Jesus, I haven't even seen Transformers 2 yet!!!

At this stage I'm not sure as to whether I can come or not, it will be a last minute thing for me unfortunately.

Okay due to a change in the votes, the final details are as follows

Indooroopilly Cinemas

Harry Potter 3D

7:15pm

I have 4 confirmed (myself included), if you are interested in coming let me know else we will go in without you (and you can go sit by yourself like a nigel no friends) :unsure: