Toyota Corolla Sportivo ZZE 123R 05 WRITE OFF SALE

Hey Ladies and Gents, As title states My car was considered a write off and ive decided to sell it rather than repair it, At this point i am not parting out and want to sell the car whole. Most of the damage is at the front left end, other than that everything is still good, Engine still starts, leather seats are still in mint condition, 3 newly powder coated rims still good to go with tyres. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS, Also to mention i will not be towing the car to you, if u are interested and would like to get the car off me then you will have to organise getting the car to where you want it yourself. Please make an offer =) cheers will.

Also how do i add pictures to this thread? LOL

Edited by William_

where about are you located and do you have any pics of the damage? and also what price are you looking at?

if you want to send the pics to me i can post it up for you.. just pm me

Edited by stock

Hey mate,

just wondering if you would be interested in selling the side skirts if you are unable to sell the whole car?

Thanks,

corolla boy

im still interested in the whole car.. but want to know where you are located?

doesnt look like you are from NSW

Hey stock, I'm Located in Melbourne, there's a picture my cousin posted, that's basically the damage, looking for 3-4k ono.

cheers will

is that front lip still usable?

i might be interested in that piece if you part out and is not cracked

i dont think the lip is cracked, but im sure its bent haha, and sorry not parting out At the moment looking to sell whole.

Hey mate,

just wondering if you would be interested in selling the side skirts if you are unable to sell the whole car?

Thanks,

corolla boy

Will get back to you, i think the left side skirt is bent and damaged abit at the front where the damage is.

sorry about the accident dude...

i might buy the whole thing off u will. when u get it i'll meet up with u at ur place and we can check it out

i might buy the whole thing off u will. when u get it i'll meet up with u at ur place and we can check it out

i will buy the whole thing if kenshin doesnt :P.. i will find a way to get the car here since it will be good as spare for my car

i will buy the whole thing if kenshin doesnt :P.. i will find a way to get the car here since it will be good as spare for my car

yeah no worries =)will keep u updated =)

Hey mate,

Thanks,

corolla boy

Will get back to you, i think the left side skirt is bent and damaged abit at the front where the damage is.

Alright no worries,