Get my new wheels Tomoz, What'ya thinK?

ZAV

Purchased the Falkens 215/35/18

seems ok so far .. but pass 100 steering wheels starts wobbling .. is it coz the tyres are still new or should i bring bak for wheel alignment again?

cost all up $870  :unsure:

wheel balance johnny... i think u can tell them to wheel align it up to the speed you desire... not exactly sure how that works...

Edited by BigBum

get the wheels/tyres balanced to 120 km/h

Like what Dylan said, get a on-car electronic wheel balance done. Also check the hub rings are there, if all fails check the brakes. After my front brakes were removed to get the discs machined, the steering wheel wobbling improved 100% between 110-130km/h :)

Like what Dylan said, get a on-car electronic wheel balance done. Also check the hub rings are there, if all fails check the brakes. After my front brakes were removed to get the discs machined, the steering wheel wobbling improved 100% between 110-130km/h :)

I got dem to re-balance it today .. they said 1 of my wheels were 15mm off ... so they fixed it .. now from 100-110 still shakey abit ... bloody suks.. now i have to go bak a 3rd time?

Brendon u wanna come with me with ur baseball bat? :angry:

I got dem to re-balance it today .. they said 1 of my wheels were 15mm off ... so they fixed it .. now from 100-110 still shakey abit ... bloody suks.. now i have to go bak a 3rd time?

Brendon u wanna come with me with ur baseball bat? :angry:

hell yeah johnny... i don't have a baseball bat tho man... i'll bring my nun-chucks :lol:

hell yeah johnny... i don't have a baseball bat tho man... i'll bring my nun-chucks :lol:

lol :lol:

The Falkens grip crazy on the rd .. u can really feel the diff ..

yeah i've heard some great stuff about them. its been raining and windy as these last couple of days, how are they handling now? :P

yeah i've heard some great stuff about them. its been raining and windy as these last couple of days, how are they handling now? :P

They are great ... i have no hesitations on turning corners as slow as i used to on the wet ... B)

i dunno about good yr and bridgestone.. but i am happy with falkens. :rolleyes: