Ken Block tickets

They guys and girls. Ken Block is coming into town this Saturday! I was wondering if anyone got any tickets to the event as a spare? i know at least 2 people who really wanna go and im trying to get the tickets to go there for them :)

if anyone has any i'd be greatly appreciated.

BTW, im letting you know now: if you plan to sell them to me, you can shove it. these tickets were free and they are staying free (unless you donate the money to charity)

thanks

BTW, im letting you know now: if you plan to sell them to me, you can shove it. these tickets were free and they are staying free (unless you donate the money to charity)

Supply and demand mate. You don't see people selling their HP TouchPad's on eBay/Gumtree for $98 do you?

Supply and demand mate. You don't see people selling their HP TouchPad's on eBay/Gumtree for $98 do you?

nah these tickets were free at the beginning daryl. he wanted to give away free tickets so he could raise some mone for charity. but some people abused the free tickets and sold them for money (there were 3000 + 1000 tickets after) which sickens me. thats why i have stated what i did above.

an example here

ebay link

yeah... its not only this guy, alot of people are selling them. im not sure how many people calder park can hold but i'm sure its no more than the amount of tickets he gave away. and giving reasons like "i have other commitments/going interstate" really sh#ts me up the wall.

karma comes back with a ton of bricks :nono: