starter wash kit for a new car

Schy

........How often do i need to put wax? :D

Wax should be put on when the water stops beading on the surface of the car.

Depending on weather conditions, how the car is stored,how often you wash the car with a good quality pH neutral wash and how often it is driven will determine how often you should wax.

I would love to say 3-6 months, but this is just a guide.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzcady,

Hahaha! The shine is different and its so clean!!! when you run your fingers after the workout, oooohhhh it feels so good man, so smooth! Couldn't be happier.. You could feel how slippery it is.. And i actually had to make sure ans felt some other person's car and theirs felt rough.. Hahaha!

Very happy all in all! :D

• 4 weeks later...

in addition.

Can you list the products you used?

hey BG Pete! didn't see this before and i was just reading through again.. well the list,

1. i used the car care products basic pack (shampoo, wash mitt, drying towel),

2. Mother's Clay Bar kit

3. Duragloss Paint protection pack (2 coats of the sealant)

4. Meguiar's wax

:D

and to add with the how often do i need to wax.. if the water sheets of while washing and not making beads anymore, i can wax again? it's only been 3 weeks? but i do park outdoors under the hot sun when im at work..

am just planning to give it a wax again either today or tom as its my rest days... :D

once the water stops beading, the wax has gone!

PM me addy and i'll send out a killer product :)

Oh ok.. If the water is still beading, can i still put on another layer of wax or will that just be a waste?

Pm my address to you? Ok, ii'll do that.. :D

• 6 months later...

hey guys

so ive just bought my first toyota, which is a artic white 2008 camry ateva. Obviously i am very keen on keeping it clean as it is primarily a family car.

So even though white doesnt stand out as much as all the colours, i want to know whats the best products i can use to achieve that real gloss look. I have a mild budget, but i was also looking at other ways just to modify the look of the camry. Just subtle changes that doesnt break the bank.

Any ideas would be greatly appreiciated