FTGH ZRE Corolla Suspension

Unfortunately I have been unable to off load these on ebay and they take up too much room in the garage, so for anyone who is interested my original springs and sway bar from my ZRE Corolla hatch are available for free just contact me to sort out a time to pick them up. There is nothing wrong with them I just changed them over with the TRD items and so have no need for them.

post-3374-0-84817400-1316631854_thumb.jp

post-3374-0-98142300-1316631946_thumb.jp

post-3374-0-00837400-1316632053_thumb.jp

post-3374-0-10722400-1316632107_thumb.jp

Unfortunately I have been unable to off load these on ebay and they take up too much room in the garage, so for anyone who is interested my original springs and sway bar from my ZRE Corolla hatch are available for free just contact me to sort out a time to pick them up. There is nothing wrong with them I just changed them over with the TRD items and so have no need for them.

Is the sway bar gonna fit the 2011 corolla ZRE152?

Is the sway bar gonna fit the 2011 corolla ZRE152?

I would guess so as there was no difference between models for the TRD one, but check with your local parts dept to be sure

Hey where did you buy your sway bars from?

I bought the TRD front bar from Castle Hill Toyota

Oh didnt know Toyota sells strut bars. How much was the TRD one?

Do you mean sway bars?

Hey Arc. Been seeing your car pics and it looks great! I have the ascent model and same colour as yours. Tungsten!! I'm looking for rear sway and front strut bar. Btw you have the wiring diagram for the folding mirror when arming car or any explanation on doing up the relay?

Edited by BumBuddy

Hey Arc. Been seeing your car pics and it looks great! I have the ascent model and same colour as yours. Tungsten!! I'm looking for rear sway and front strut bar. Btw you have the wiring diagram for the folding mirror when arming car or any explanation on doing up the relay?

Had to disconnect them was draining my battery to much cause it had constant power to relay all time, Soon I will attempt again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

help with clutch

2. 3

newbie from Queensland

3. 1

High mileage camry

4. 0

1981 Hiace ignition upgrade

5. 1

Buying 3rd hand 2010 Aurion Sportvio for $9000

6. 0