Driving Opinions of 2006 Corolla Ascent 1ZZFE Automatic

Hi,

I just got my dads car and am a new driver on the roads and have just about read every single piece of motoring media on the planet. Haven't really driven any other cars before and was wondering what everyone thinks of the 2006 Corolla Ascent Automatic. How do you guys think it handles, brakes, acclerates, if the auto is up to the job and how much feedback and feel you get through the steering column. I am pretty innexperienced with cars and will certainly want to get some modding sone like a better exhaust (can't hear it), brakes and suspension, so any suggestions on what I should do to get started?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi,

I just got my dads car and am a new driver on the roads and have just about read every single piece of motoring media on the planet. Haven't really driven any other cars before and was wondering what everyone thinks of the 2006 Corolla Ascent Automatic. How do you guys think it handles, brakes, acclerates, if the auto is up to the job and how much feedback and feel you get through the steering column. I am pretty innexperienced with cars and will certainly want to get some modding sone like a better exhaust (can't hear it), brakes and suspension, so any suggestions on what I should do to get started?

Cheers,

Mike

i had a 2005 auto corolla bought new. start with simple things like a trd air filter simple but does help. do you have sedan or hatch?

check the forums in buy and sell for deals

you can get some eyelids body kit really the sky is the limit

the trd sway bar is good as well.

the fuel comsumption in my rolla was excellent averaged around 800 or so kms to a tank.

for the grill there is also a c one .

i never got around to getting an exhaust was looking at getting one from an exhaust place in Brisbane well known on the boards others may help with the name.

all the best and congrats on your new rolla

Thanks for your help! Would you know where you can get a TRD air filer? A dealer would probably have them. To imporve the handling I guess the sway bar would be good. Are there any other simple things that I could do. ie Air Filter? Oh and the car is a hatch.