Body kit for ATX

dangphan

Hi Boys,

I just wonder if you guys know where can i find Sportivo bodykit for ATX? Is it just the add on or a full new bodykit ?

Thanks

Edited by dangphan

Dont buy from R-style m8 you will have no warranty if it doesn't match up or fit your left with it, plus they will be more than happy to sell a forigner a grill for 3900 Baht to 9000 BAHT!! (rip off! no Thai would spend that!) but quote my Thai mate 950 Baht !

http://www.zenithautosport.com/

Zenith Auto Sport will be more than happy to find any body kit you need. look at the pics shown in the thread Thailand Aurions, their cars are modified by Zenith. Zenith have quality control and sell Ultra racing strut bars, and loads of kits, brakes never seen on our cars. If you got money to burn on kits and brakes plus International shipping, (I don't!) They also do International warranty! and don't make up prices for foreigners! (ferang friendly)

Edited by Marty0001

Uhm thanks guys but i was thinking is it possible to install the oem sportivo bumper to atx? and I found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Aurion-sportivo-rear-bumper-/150673856697?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2314dc98b9 , can we install that on atx?

Uhm thanks guys but i was thinking is it possible to install the oem sportivo bumper to atx? and I found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Aurion-sportivo-rear-bumper-/150673856697?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2314dc98b9 , can we install that on atx?

The following thread would have answered your question before you even asked:

Sportivo front bumper on ATX?

acctually i found that when going through the process of fitting my sportivo kit, the side skirts caused the most trouble.. hence why i went aftermarket for the sides instead of genuine..

for the record though, you can save some money and simply purchase the "skirting" kit from toyota which wont break the bank.. have it painted and fitted by any reputable panel beater..

the sportivo genuine bumper as mentioned is the same as an atx bumper however the sportivo bumper has precut "holes" for the skirting kit to clip into.. on the atx bumper you would either need to cut these holes out, or cut the tabs off the skirting kit and sika flex/bolt the skirting kit on..

there are also a number of brackets and clips you would need to buy, the most important being the two side extension brackets, and also the grey rubber weather strip..

also take into account the fasct that you dont have fog lights on the atx.. whereas the sportivo skirting kit has the holes for fog lights..

The following thread would have answered your question before you even asked:

Sportivo front bumper on ATX?

acctually i found that when going through the process of fitting my sportivo kit, the side skirts caused the most trouble.. hence why i went aftermarket for the sides instead of genuine..

for the record though, you can save some money and simply purchase the "skirting" kit from toyota which wont break the bank.. have it painted and fitted by any reputable panel beater..

the sportivo genuine bumper as mentioned is the same as an atx bumper however the sportivo bumper has precut "holes" for the skirting kit to clip into.. on the atx bumper you would either need to cut these holes out, or cut the tabs off the skirting kit and sika flex/bolt the skirting kit on..

there are also a number of brackets and clips you would need to buy, the most important being the two side extension brackets, and also the grey rubber weather strip..

also take into account the fasct that you dont have fog lights on the atx.. whereas the sportivo skirting kit has the holes for fog lights..

Thanks DJKOR, very tempting but any chance you know the price? buy direct from Toyota dealer? what other accessories that i need to buy to make it happens?