[Syd] Toymods Mega Cruise 2011. November 27th..

Well it’s time to Mega Cruise...

This is a cruise for all Toyota's. Now in its 6th year Mega Cruise is a great day out.

So bring out your Toyota whatever it is and come along.

Toymods Annual Palm Beach run.

Details are as follows.

Sunday the 27th of November

Time: 10:00 for a 10:30 leave

Place: Wilson Park Silverwater, Cnr Clyde Street and Silverwater road Silverwater (see map below)

Destination: Palm Beach via the city.

What to Bring: Some $$$ for the BBQ and maybe a fold up chair to sit on

Once again it’s time for Toymods annual run to Palm Beach, We leave Homebush, head along Victoria Road towards the city. We cross ANZAC bridge around the city and cross the Harbor Bridge. From there we head down towards the Spit and on to Manly for our first meet up at North Head. After filling the carpark at North Head we'll head north and onto Warringah road, Forrest Way, Mona Vale road for another meet up. After we pick up the cars we have lost its down Mccarrs Creek Road to Palm Beach.

Well over the last few years people have gotten a little lost, I will be giving out some maps with photos of intersections this year and here are some maps for people to look at now to print etc.

First of all the meeting spot this is Carpark at Wilsons Park access at Clyde Street and Silverwater road intersection.

meetingpoint.jpg

Hope to see some cool Toyota's out

Stitt

i'd be against Palm Beach...if we go on a warm weekend day, the parking is extremely limited, also the stretch of twisties isnt really long or remote enough to be fun especially when theres a bus infront of you.

i'd be against Palm Beach...if we go on a warm weekend day, the parking is extremely limited, also the stretch of twisties isnt really long or remote enough to be fun especially when theres a bus infront of you.

Toymods annual Megacruise is to Palm Beach on the 27th as well. We don't go all the way down to Palm Beach anymore, a couple of years ago we over-flowed the carpark big time and decided to backtrack to the footy fields and tennis courts at Hitchcock Pk in Whale Beach, plenty of room for cars there and a BBQ. And McCarrs Creek Road is plenty of fun if you're in a pack and can space the cars out enough, that way you don't have to worry too much about traffic. Any twisties are good twisties, and if I'm not satisfied then I just take the Old Pac home :P

mccarrs is fun but pretty rough lol. oh well palmy would be like 40min drive from my house. im probably closest

Edited by Seby123

Toymods annual Megacruise is to Palm Beach on the 27th as well. We don't go all the way down to Palm Beach anymore, a couple of years ago we over-flowed the carpark big time and decided to backtrack to the footy fields and tennis courts at Hitchcock Pk in Whale Beach, plenty of room for cars there and a BBQ. And McCarrs Creek Road is plenty of fun if you're in a pack and can space the cars out enough, that way you don't have to worry too much about traffic. Any twisties are good twisties, and if I'm not satisfied then I just take the Old Pac home :P

I suggest the SYD TOCAU guys got to this. I won't be in SYD....but I did got to one before and it was a great day.

Just remember, your representing TOCAU.....no stupid stuff

Joolz, so i guess that means your coming right?! WOOHOO :)

Anyone who wants details on the Toymods Annual Megacruise below is the link

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/cruises-events/68803-november-official-cruise-mega-cruise-sunday-27th-november-10am.html

Does anyone have a TOCAU banner? We could park together and have the banner up for show.

I think one of the other mods has it....might have to track it done. Would be good for any TOCAU meet that is organised.

may aswell just attend toymods mega cruise, unless for those people who are cheap and cant allocate 100kms worth of petrol for an awesome event then they can organise a EOMM?

400km for some of us :P. Got my work Xmas dinner the night before and a farewell so might be a bit seedy but will aim to be there as usual