Paint job and lowering

Vig

Hey guys,

I drive a 2010 Zre sedan

Had an hit and run issue and costs will be covered by me. Lol bad luck. Anyway wondering I anyone knows not overpriced panel beating and paint shop in eastern suburbs in melbourne. Was also thinking if i should put on body kits and paint it all at once.

Because I only moved to Melbourne 5 years ago, do not know many contacts to hook me up. I am also finding for mechanic that would change my springs to tein. Does all the mechanic do it just some specified once?

Thanks for the reply in advance

Vig

Had an hit and run issue and costs will be covered by me. Lol bad luck. Anyway wondering I anyone knows not overpriced panel beating and paint shop in eastern suburbs in melbourne. Was also thinking if i should put on body kits and paint it all at once.

as juvenille said do a search, there should be some in the east side, but if you're willing to travel to the west side let me know :)

yes it is recommended that you paint the bodykit with the car, that way its easier for the painter to colour match the kits with the original colour

Because I only moved to Melbourne 5 years ago, do not know many contacts to hook me up. I am also finding for mechanic that would change my springs to tein. Does all the mechanic do it just some specified once?

I suggest pedders in south melbourne, i hear they're good and looked after a few melbourne members, but for a fair price,

Cheers guys

I tried few shops in burwood. Quoted at aud 700 - 800 for a damage the size of 4 by 4 inch at the rear right side panel after the door. :/

Anyway I am also going to Japan next week, some say parts there are more expensive than rest of the world because of their demand. Since it is the home country of our cars,at lease it might be worth to have a look at some performance parts. Just wondering any ideas what kind of parts to buy.

Vig

Cheers guys

I tried few shops in burwood. Quoted at aud 700 - 800 for a damage the size of 4 by 4 inch at the rear right side panel after the door. :/

if you're wondering why it costs soo much, its because they have the paint that whole panel,

Anyway I am also going to Japan next week, some say parts there are more expensive than rest of the world because of their demand. Since it is the home country of our cars,at lease it might be worth to have a look at some performance parts. Just wondering any ideas what kind of parts to buy.

But your weight baggage would cost though wouldnt it ?

Yeap I'm aware of that but just can't afford that for now lol. Anyway thanks for the help guys.

Appreciate it.

how "bad" is the damage ? can you post a pic ?

it shouldnt be $700-$800 for a 4" x 4" peice like you have described, unless its deep where the panel has to be replaced,