VItz RS TRD

Norrisrs

hi im from ireland and this is my baby i have it stored away :) its a factory 2003 vitz rs trd turbo and was imported from the Netz garage in sendai ! has a few nice bits oem optional extra recaros and oem optional extra enkei RPF1 wheels ! its 165bhp and 171 ft pounds ! not bad for a vitz :) irish roads are too crappy so i do not drive it anymore as i dont want to do the car any damage in any way as i love it too much ! :) ive spent too much time and money to dirty it ;) haha

26112011371.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

26112011367.jpg

26112011374.jpg

26112011373.jpg

26112011375.jpg

Edited by Norrisrs

Always been an epic fan of these... shame we didn't get the turboed version - even in Sportivo spec... :(

I'd still contemplate buying one if my motion could be approved by the minister for war and finance (which is unlikely as I already have 2 cars) lol...

i bring it out the odd time just to keep engine oiled up etc ! :) i was reading on a forum that there was only 500 genuine TRD turbo versions made ? so thats why its more of a collectors thing to me haha :)

Very nice,worth keeping stored for sure. Did you import it yourself or find it locally ? TRD sold a limited number of the 2010 Vitz also, Japan only ofcourse...

no i didnt import it im the second owner on the car since it came to ireland ! a girl imported first ! the story was i got a phone call one night saying the turbo was after bein blown on the car so i bought it straight away without even seein it in person then when i went to see it in the snow in some yard it looked a bit worse for wear it had been lying up a long time and was mouldy and the engine had like limescale all over the entire engine and the bay it was just absolutely filthy and i brought the car back to life :) cause it was going to be broke for parts ! the only place i could get an original turbo was toyota in denmark and they wanted 4'500 euro exluding vat ! and a 3 month wait so i said no thanks and changed the manifold to suit a square turbo flange and then put a garret turbo on it :)

Very nice,worth keeping stored for sure. Did you import it yourself or find it locally ? TRD sold a limited number of the 2010 Vitz also, Japan only ofcourse...

no i didnt import it im the second owner on the car since it came to ireland ! a girl imported first ! the story was i got a phone call one night saying the turbo was after bein blown on the car so i bought it straight away without even seein it in person then when i went to see it in the snow in some yard it looked a bit worse for wear it had been lying up a long time and was mouldy and the engine had like limescale all over the entire engine and the bay it was just absolutely filthy and i brought the car back to life :) cause it was going to be broke for parts ! the only place i could get an original turbo was toyota in denmark and they wanted 4'500 euro exluding vat ! and a 3 month wait so i said no thanks and changed the manifold to suit a square turbo flange and then put a garret turbo on it :)

One mans trash is another mans treasure :P

Again, great find, definitely a keeper..

what happened was the oil feed from sump to turbo had been very suspiciously pinched ?? like somnoneo got it with a vice script and nothing else was damaged ?? so i dunno :) i got the car so i didnt ask questions haha :)