antenna !!!!

o4rolla

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just everyone be grateful we don't have the ones on the Jazz, take a look, u'll know what i mean

one of the ugliest cars honda has ever designed. even worse with the bodykit.

that's a bit harsh! i think they're cool!

stumpy body and kinda cute! :D

done up right, the only thing you'll be seeing is its rear end down a straight or round corners!

it looks ok.. with bodykit.. but man..

its such a honkie car.... especially when its BLACK!! :blink:

$300 painted, fedexed.

but u have to go to HK to buy them  :lol:

yer thats ok.. i got friends who go to HK every 3 months

where do i buy it? Wish i could order online .. why would i go there and buy it just to get it fedexed to australia .. id jsut pack it

$300 painted, fedexed.

where do i buy it? Wish i could order online .. why would i go there and buy it just to get it fedexed to australia .. id jsut pack it

coz nobody keeps stock of that part. do u know how many runXes there are in HK? it also takes them about 4-6weeks to get it.

$300 painted, fedexed.

i expected the same thing when i was in Hong Kong, thats why they are so expensive as you really have no choice but to have them sent back to Aus

• 2 weeks later...

i have a new aerial that i installed last saturday after having it for like 4 months i finally got the B@lls to install it i ripped the old aerial apart and placed the new one on top the thing is tiny

Here is a link to a pic of the one i have i have the black one naturally

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SHARK-FIN-SPOILER-F...bayphotohosting

They are hell cheap so you guys should get one when i am not busy i will make a guide as to how i installed the thing,

Plus pics on what the inside of our aerial looks under all of that plastic

i have a new aerial that i installed last saturday after having it for like 4 months i finally got the B@lls to install it i ripped the old aerial apart and placed the new one on top the thing is tiny

They are hell cheap so you guys should get one when i am not busy i will make a guide as to how i installed the thing,

wow... i'd really like to see a pic of your car with that shark fin antenna on it~ :D

haha yeah it looked cool when i saw it but you DEFINATLY gotta get rid of all the silicone thats smeered out around it cus it LOOKS shocking man LOL

but its an awesome looking peice of plastic i want 1 too

HEHEHEHEHE I no i have to get rid of that but i only did it that day i wanted to get the new aerial on before the meet and i removed all of my badges that day as well. I didnt have time to clean it i was feeling dizzy it was so hot that day so i will do it maybe today or tommorow if i get the chance but yea i agree it does look crappy

haha nah man its cool

still looks sweet but

i want one myself lol

how hard is it to debagde a car as i wanna debagde mine at a later date but i dont want the shape of the badge left there noticable to the rest of the car

Yea i agree get a wax or something that will make the paint nice and shiny new this will remove the shadow of the badges that was there

ie Turtle wax Kitten wax

Just go down to a car shop Supercheap auto Auto barn anywhere that has car cleaning products and get something it will work.

I have had a a few people that have removed the shadow badge with turtle wax so try it i have bought kitten wax and im going to try it tommorow afternoon after work ill give you the results on friday some time.

Hey, isn't this shark fin one just for looks? I men, it won't actually work as an antenna no? :huh:

HEHE yea Negatron your sorta right that aerial is just for looks but underneath our aerials is a flat fin looking microchip which is the reciever for our aerial transmission. Its green and sort of looks like a computer shark fin HEHE ill post up photos in the next day or so if i could be bothered might even do it today

Sooo... it is still an antenna underneath it just looks better than a remote control car antenna like the stock ones we have

the glue isnt the problem.. its just the metal or the "laminate" is peeled off..

should i go spray the back? if i HAVE to.. how much will it cost~?!

man!!! wt a diseaster!!!!!! :huh:  :(

dude stop panicking .. take a photo and post it so we can see the damage

here it is...

can any of u pros help me out?

:blink:

i posted my problem.. in the maintence part as well...

so.. yeh~ the moderator... dont move this.. coz.. theres hardly anyone reply...

except for ROMP ^^

looks liek residue from the sticker or a wax buildup? buy scratch X and polish it up .. buff it off and then re-wax it

then tell us hwo it goes