want to buy (SL TRD AURION)with sunroof any one??

TRD340

22k is extremely cheap, I'd question the quality of the car at that price. Prices are around 28-30k for a 3500S version, around 35k for an 3500SL. Those are probably at the lower end you should expect to pay.

Further it you want a sunroof, expect to pay more as the sunroof option included satellite navigation which attracts a premium. It's already a rare vehicle too so one you want may not come up for a while.

22k seems way too cheap. Was it a real one?

Also there's plenty of threads around here outlining the differences between the TRD engine and the standard Aurion engine. The FZE is a bit more than just an FE with a charger bolted on, but its mostly the same. Check out the FAQ and have a bit of a search.

Seriously.... buy an XR6 Turbo.

On the trd cover it says 2grfe? I remmber reading the supercharged aurion was fze

Well it says 2GR-FE then the word "Supercharged" underneath it.... which is technically correct.

I don't know of many cars under 20K that could beat a bone stock XR6T @ the drags!

The Aurion is a much better looking car, and it's bullet proof quality 2GR-FE and 2GR-FSE bullet proof 6 bolt shaft!

My next car will be a 2009 Toyota Crown Majesta 4.6L V8 (1UR-FSE) RWD & AWD stock is 255KW! pretty sure the Jap spec is supercharged and quote me if I'm wrong 311KW. Even has a bar fridge :P

I have no IDEA!! why there not in Australia there better than any V8 Commodore! will flog the pant off one too! the 1UR-FSe is capable of so much power!

Edited by nahrsuhsist

Except one thing!! Ford make crap quality cars! things just fall off. I've had a few fords and I can say the engine life was good, however the amount of times the damn things stooped working or I had to replace parts is beyond me! the 2GR-FE and FSE will outlive any Holden or Ford motor, The End!

I'm in a large car club here in perth (cruise pulls 300+ cars) and the fords espicaly the FG XR8's are constantly breaking, all the staff have had their cars off the road for one thing gone wrong or another.... My car the wonderfull aurion hasn't missed a beat.

Plus in 2 years of cruising im am one of the few that hasn't been pulled over :D ( GO THE AURION :clap: )

The XR6 Turbo etc is like junk food. May be bad for you but it sure is enjoyable. You accept the good with the bad. The TRD on the other hand is like a salad. It will probably do you better in the long run, but no matter what you do, it still isnt anything grand in the end.

Personally, if I could have taken this path again, I would have bought the XR6 Turbo.

daryl, how about you take my car for a drive one night... that should be enough to push you over the edge. :P hahaha

nahrsuhsist: please dont get me started on this whole "quality" issue... my "flagship TRD" had more problems than my xr6t.. i had a freaking waterfall inside my TRD after a heavy rain. that was not cool!!! :lol:

ps. go on daryl. do it. do it. do it. HAHAHA :D

Id rather the Supercharged Toyota Crown Majesta 4.6L V8 (1UR-FSE) RWD ANYDAY over any othese cars :P Made in Japan 311 KW is goodbye XR6T :P and has a bar fridge to drink and drive hahaha (joking)

These engines are 100% bullet proof!

Anycar made in Australia is poor quality. Sorry about your TRD mate!

Anycar made in Australia is poor quality.

agreed with you 100% on that mate. toyota, holden, ford, mitsubishi, doesnt matter. as long as they're built here, they're sh!t, imo.

compare apples to apples mate... you'd have to compare it to the Ford V8 which is 335kw... Goodbye Crown!! :lol:

Agreed, there mate too that's a hell of allot of power!

I made a slight typo they are 327 kW (439 hp)

They never import the v8 Crowns, and Majesta, Walds etc here! I Anyway

Guess Ford and Holden have the monopoly. Who would buy an SS if Toyota brought their 5L AWD and RWD V8's With outstanding Japanese Quality control here?

It would not be smart to buy a car that's roar is worse than it's bite (meaning V8 commodores :P )

Edited by nahrsuhsist

Thanks guys im still looking for a clean trd found one in ACT she wants $35k for it made an offer of $30 she said thats too low,just have to wait abit longer need a black sl sooooo bad i was looking at the lexus GS430 2006 they do come with a V8 but only have 208KW, not much for a V8 nice car but i think a 3.5 supercharged would be more fun ,Not going to get a xr6 turbo the build quality is poor, i say 6 out of 10 saw a VE sv6 and i have to say that i am very disappointed with that car it looks nice outside but the inside is 3 out of 10, my VZ sv6 was much better design inside and better build so i MUST GET A TRD.

Edited by KEF

GS430 2006 is RWD = MORE FUN!! :P

Personal opinion. FWD can be just as fun depending on how you drive :P

In relatio to the original topic, I'm still of the opinion to get the XR6T. I'd chose the extra power and modification ability over te TRD any day.

GS430 2006 is RWD = MORE FUN!! :P

Personal opinion. FWD can be just as fun depending on how you drive :P

In relatio to the original topic, I'm still of the opinion to get the XR6T. I'd chose the extra power and modification ability over te TRD any day.

i am looking at a g6e turbo on monday much better than the xr6t comes with leather and a much better looking cluster same power if i like the build quality power and handling i will get that all i will do to the car is a f6 front bar gt back wing & bumper full kit on ebay is 1k car is 30k will c how the car is never been in a fg g6et

true but when it comes to handling fwd is a better car

Who on earth told you that?? that's ridiculous.

Hopefully DJKOR doesn't slam me for this :P

The only place a FWD can handle better is snow & ice. but will not handle better than a AWD.

Our Aurions might handle better than a stock XR6 or XR6 turbo, v6, v8 Commonwhore because their lowered and have sway bars and strut braces + better Brakes. however it's not going to stop, power over front wheel corner steering or torque steer . A FWD can never handle better than a RWD and there is a limit to how much power to put in the FWD before it becomes as stable as C4 lol!

All Super cars are RWD and AWD so they handle.

Don't get me wrong I love my Aurion but at the end of the day a RWD Aurion will be breaking into Lexus's pocket and cost anywhere from $70k onwards. Still a billion times better than a Commonwhore and Falcon.

Edited by nahrsuhsist

Still a billion times better than a Commonwhore and Falcon.

:lol: get ya hand off it mate. :lol:

KEF: please please please please please dont put an F6 kit on a G6ET!!!! :(

the whole purpose behind the G6ET styling is that its for the more "senior" car enthusiast... ie, it has clean lines and a 'elegant' body... by putting the F6 bars on it, you're ruining it.

each to their own, but just know that these "kits" never fit right and they look like sh!t...

I'm married bro, my hands ALWAYS on it :P lack of it these days bahahahaha

I stand by my statement, with the exception of Ford FPV and Turbo, HSV Clubsports, Maloons.

I have been the proud owner of a 5.7 L 235 kW VY Calais, 5.7 L VZ v8 statesman and ba2 falcon, my first car FE Falcon, I hated to admit it and it ****** me 2 friends having Aurions would get me from 0 - 170 every time! no matter the circumstance! even swapping cars! I wanted to blue :angry: with them being a sore looser I am :P :P

Currently I've dragged Ford BA2 Turbos modified and cannot get any legs on them, there just to fast!! as for HSV i've seen youtube clips of a ATX Stock as a rock beating a VY Club sport and SS, in my experienced opinion Holden's V8 roar is worse than there bite, whats written down in KW just - 100!

Edited by nahrsuhsist