PIMP MY RIDE

they should do "PIMP MY RIDE" in Australia....   :P

luv the show!!!  :D

LOL someone suggested this and some guys came up with a few ideas for the Australian version... quite funny :D

I honestly don't think an Australian version would work though. Not many dig the car scene over here compared to the States... or should i say not as much. The Australian wouldn't be as entertaining version i would think :)

So that means I could get them to pimp my old AE82? lol

they should do "PIMP MY RIDE" in Australia....   :P

luv the show!!!  :D

LOL someone suggested this and some guys came up with a few ideas for the Australian version... quite funny :D

I honestly don't think an Australian version would work though. Not many dig the car scene over here compared to the States... or should i say not as much. The Australian wouldn't be as entertaining version i would think :)

True that ! :ph34r: we need an australian version of "Xzibit" for a host : I saw the U.K version and boi oh boi was that host :blink::rolleyes:

Can you imagine if they did up a car and revealed it to the owner and they were really dissapointed? They started swearing and breaking down cause it was worst than before they brought it in? Probably even sue the damn show... :lol: I can see this happening on the aussie version.

Can you imagine if they did up a car and revealed it to the owner and they were really dissapointed? They started swearing and breaking down cause it was worst than before they brought it in? Probably even sue the damn show... :lol: I can see this happening on the aussie version.

Haha, yeah can just picture some slack jawed hick getting all riled because they fixed his piece of crap ute...

"Mate, wtf you dun to mi ute? Looks like a bloody circus now, **** ridiculous, i want mi rodeo back ya b4st4rds!"

<says this while chewing on a piece of grass with a stubby in one hand, a flano shirt and pluggers>

Haha, yeah can just picture some slack jawed hick getting all riled because they fixed his piece of crap ute...

"Mate, wtf you dun to mi ute? Looks like a bloody circus now, **** ridiculous, i want mi rodeo back ya b4st4rds!"

<says this while chewing on a piece of grass with a stubby in one hand, a flano shirt and pluggers>

lolololol! :lol::lol::lol:

exactly what i had imagined ;) ;) ;)

Probably be hosted by Jamie Dury and instead of subs in the boot they fit a water feature ....

Probably be hosted by Jamie Dury and instead of subs in the boot they fit a water feature ....

haha in pimp my ride crx, they put a water feature in the seats of the car with a hose coming out to drink :D

haha in pimp my ride crx, they put a water feature in the seats of the car with a hose coming out to drink :D

Dude, I'm putting my water pack in the car and hanging it from the seat so i have a hose to drink out of too!

P.s. got the pimp my ride episode from bittorrent, its sooo not my style man... i'd spray the thing black and the crazy boot KTV system? man.... that is so weird!

Where am i going to fit the golf clubs eh?

• 3 weeks later...