Oil Pressure Sender

SATORI893

Hey guys, I am putting in a Drift Oil Pressure gauge in (haven't ordered in yet) but I have asked them if they have a 'T' piece so I can keep the oil lamp as well, they say they have a few different adapters and they need to know the thread size and pitch, I have looked in the service manual but cannot find it in there, I thought they would know, can anyone tell me these two measurements or tell me where I can get the info, I have googled it but can't seem to find it, if no-one knows off hand I will have to try toyota and see if they can tell me, just don't want to have to pull the sendor out to find out.

Cheers.

Generally they are 1/8 NPT(National Pipe Taper), but I'm not 100% if the Aurion is the same, haven't looked to be honest. If it is the outer diameter of the threads should be approximately 0.405".

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but hope that gets you out of trouble

That's cool Trent, gives me something to work from, turns out the Drift site was a USA one and they probably would have known if I gave them the engine type (2GR-FE), they didn't realize I was from Australia but they are passing my enquiry on to Drift Australia.

Thanks for that.

Drift Australia got back me regarding adapters with, The tread pitch on the Toyota Aurion should be 1/8"-28 BSPT to screw in an adaptor.

Edited by SATORI893