Nick G's ZRE152 JDM Auris!

KPaz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh get something custom? I'm getting the torpedo replaced with the same magnaflow Joolz got and then straight pipe allt he way HAHAH but that'll let me sit a bit higher than stock piping...

I make it through speed humps.. I think you should see my car one day =/ dumped more than your superlows would go! Don't be scared mate :P

And No you wont have to replace em BUT they will wear out quicker than normal.. no biggie!

Hey Hauy, thanks for that - I'll consider the superlows definitely then! :)

Charlie, PM sent :) It'd most likely be just the muffler I'm interested in, but once you reply back we can discuss more possibly :)

And Shehan, hmm I might have to get something else custom, although my setup is currently custom already! :P and yeah I may have to see your car sometime to check out the height :) Am just afraid if it's too low it'll hit into parking barriers at shopping centres etc.! :o

Superlows really are not that bad, your exhaust will only scrap if its a moderate speed hump and you drive straight over. Other than that their a decent height.. I scrape every now & then but it's avoidable. Downside to superlows; you will scrub if wheels poke a little with 2+ people in back but I don't think yours poke so should be fine!

hahaha just don't park to close? :P come on Saturday night to Greenacre mate ! Otherwise to the "House of Stance" meet on the 7th of October xD but for that i'm gunna go loooowwwwww

• 1 year later...