All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone living in the western Sydney area that drives a Sportivo?

Like around Parramatta, Fairfield, Liverpool area.

I want to get a Sportivo in a few weeks but i want to see one in action before i get one :)

Anyone available for a small meet up to show the car's grunt? Like tomorrow arvo/night (saturday or sunday). I really really want to see how Lift feels all the way.

PM me. or email xgtr@optusnet.com.au

Dude .... just go into a dealer and take one for a test drive ..... I know i did and i absolutely thrashed the nuts off it ..... even funnier is the saleperson was egging me on to put the peddle to the metal .......

Otherwise there are a few meets coming up in sydney from the looks of the club meets section just come along to one......

I'm in Wollongong, but I'm always keen for a good drive.

If you guys are coming down here we could put on a BBQ on North Beach, but we will need to get there ~11:00 or so for parking. I can arrange food and some drinks if everyone chips in a couple of dollars as I live 5 minutes from there. :) :) :)

Would certainly make the locals notice having several more modded Corollas hanging around ;)

Hey boyz been away on holidays for a while??

how we Sydneys boyz for a for a cruise on the 29th this month October 2 weeks away. P6 carpark at Homebush??? at 9pm??? is anyone up....come boyz We Can Doo It hehehe

cya all there hopefully :D :P

29th October...

i'll be in the middle of my HSC, but if its on the saturday night ill probably be there... may not come for the drive but would love to meet up with some other corolla owners...

im sorry i havent got any mods on my ascent (cept sports grille), but i do have a nice stereo :P i just cant afford anything else...

keep us updated and put me down for at least turning up...

I say we make it mid to late November as that way there is plenty of time for those studying (HSC and Uni) to get exams over with.

We can have a big cruise down the freeway to Wollongong for the BBQ and head back via the old Princess Highway and the Nashy :D

Well we can make this one a warm up meet, to see how its goes then we can organise a bigger cruise later..i just want to get this going and make it something regular....make it a tradition for us sydney rolla boyz,you know what i mean....

So yeh i hope we get a few rolla theres that night.... :D

OK guys it seems as though everybody is keen for the meet/cruise i have been chatting to "grey-rolla" and "evl-50a"....and i was thinking that maybe we can meet up sum time b4 the 29th one night and just have a little meet-up to organise where we would like to cruise to as i am aware that there are sum areas that people dont wish to cruise to I.E (city-due to harrasement by the boys in blue!!)so if u could PM me or grey-rolla when a good time to meet up b4 the 29th, we can start to organise for the bigger meet and cruise!!!!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!!!! :D

or we can even make the 29th the date for the small meet

due to HSC and UNI exams no one wants a big weekend that particular weekend

so if we make that night just a simple meet up and maybe even just a small cruise to maccas or something to just get something to eat

then on the night we can all put in our interest for place and date of the big cruise

i like blue stivo's suggestion cruise to wollongong for a BBQ or even a swim at the beach should be plenty warm by then then cruise back again

cheers guys

im in sydney so im down for the cruise. but thats after i get my rims but i should get it before the 29th october anyway. but yeah im fine for the pre cruise aswell just to check out the rides and get some ideas. im in the blacktown area so just pm me when you figure out a time and date.

well whats wrong with that we drive for a friggin hour and a half stop go for a swim have some lunch all meet up them drive for another hour and a half home agin

i personally think that sounds good i know id rather do that than thrash the **** out of my car for 6 hours straight

there's a good hours worth of thrashing to be done through the nashy!!!

+ other routes to get there too ;)

we may even make a few scenic stop overs on the way through :D

of course this is all for the BIG cruise post exam time... not the 29th

yep sounds good homebush olympic park car park p6

but 1 question why so late why 9pm

and is the date still 29th or ????

your not being very clear here man just SET THE DATE AND TIME cus you are just confusing everybody