All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well we need a place with a big car park not much police action and food.....so how about villawood.....on woodville RD. Its got Macca's, AutoBarn and Bunnings warehouse in the same complex....There are good kebabs up the road and its a main link for the 3 major roads in SYD.... Liverpool road at one end Parramatta road at the other and the M4 links on to it at Church ST parramatta as well!!!! :D :blink: What do u guys think??????

Well villawood is one woodview road and that leads to parramatta rd so you will be ok Evl man ur nick is so confusing man...

:P :D

and that place isnt too far from the king of kebab "KEBAB KING"

muahahha cant believe the boyz doged out of the garlick sauce man.... muahha chickens

:lol:

1 question why is my nickname confusing

just a peice of useless information my nickname isnt actually evl50a anymore cus that was the rego of my old ute ages ago stands for evil 50th anniversary

i just havent got any new plates yet

so soon my nickname will change when i decide on some plates for my stivo

also the MLGA group

mirage lancer group australia has been going around challening all different forums to a skirmish battle if we can ge a big enouhg gang we should challenge them first

what do you all think

1 question why is my nickname confusing

just a peice of useless information my nickname isnt actually evl50a anymore cus that was the rego of my old ute ages ago  stands for evil 50th anniversary

i just havent got any new plates yet

so soon my nickname will change when i decide on some plates for my stivo

also the MLGA group

mirage lancer group australia has been going around challening all different forums to a skirmish battle if we can ge a big enouhg gang we should challenge them first

what do you all think

Man i would love to shoot those mustitbe**** boyz muhaha im up for it man whos up for it??.... :P hehe cheers all

hehe just like to point out my car is in 12 of those pics

not that it really matters

but hehe sunny what you gonna do haha (RunX)

nah just joking man

love the pics good work are there anymore taken i saw heaps of people taking photos

its the white stock looking 05 stivo for anyone wondering

hehe just like to point out my car is in 12 of those pics

not that it really matters

but hehe sunny what you gonna do haha (RunX)

nah just joking man

love the pics good work are there anymore taken i saw heaps of people taking photos

its the white stock looking 05 stivo for anyone wondering

haha serious?? ur cars 2 sexy thats y ur in 12 of them pics hahaha

yea if theres more pics, put them up! these were the only 1s i got

haha thanks man

im not having a dig at the other colours but the reason i chose white is cus you dont see many white stivos running around compared to the other colours like black and blue

i would have rathered black to be honest with you but i waned to go a little different to everyone else

and just to make sure incase they missed it in the other post i was just playing around saying i was in 12 of those pics it doesnt really matter whether i was or not (hehe 3 of them i was actually in the reflection of Runx's car LOL i wasnt actually in the photo as such LOL)

just glad to see some nice pics

they would have been better in the day light but

Edited by evl_50a

HOLY DAMN that Ignition X Corolla is the funkiest Corolla i have seen.

Nice strips and body kit. I also like that rear tail lamps, looks good on white cars, wow.

Crap lighting in that car park, can't see the cars clearly enough.

haha thanks man

im not having a dig at the other colours but the reason i chose white is cus you dont see many white stivos running around compared to the other colours like black and blue

i would have rathered black to be honest with you but i waned to go a little different to everyone else

and just to make sure incase they missed it in the other post i was just playing around saying i was in 12 of those pics it doesnt really matter whether i was or not (hehe 3 of them i was actually in the reflection of Runx's car LOL i wasnt actually in the photo as such LOL)

just glad to see some nice pics

they would have been better in the day light but

haha lets swap cars! u can have my black 1 and ill take ur white outta ur hands hahaha

HOLY DAMN that Ignition X Corolla is the funkiest Corolla i have seen.

Nice strips and body kit. I also like that rear tail lamps, looks good on white cars, wow.

Crap lighting in that car park, can't see the cars clearly enough.

it would have been so much better during the day.. but its all good.

Nice pics man good going, these pics makes me proud of our rides muhahha....

Cant wait till the next meet....

Guy who couldnt turn up please be at the next one, coz it will be bigger....

Holla

Cheers all and enjoy....RunX was so sexy..... :D :lol: :P