The Wed Wockets Newest Mod

Azza

Myself & SILVABULLIT spent a couple of hours yesterday afternoon replacing my standard springs with low Kings so I thought I'd better stick up a pic to show the car off :P

Thanks to the following people:

SILVABULLIT for his help,

Northy for making a set of springs available,

Mr & Mrs SILVABULLIT Snr for letting us use their house,

The Boys at Bob Jane Springwood for getting me in at last minute for a Wheel Alignment (and a great price too),

The white Bluebird stationwagon & the white R32 for providing humour on the long trek to across town to do the job :P

Before

gallery_421_19_1128200969.jpg

After

gallery_421_19_1128201018.jpg

Now here are the answers to your questions:

It took 2 hours for 2 of us to do the job (including stoping to take photos, and time out to clean the parts as we went)

It wasn't difficult

A workshop submission will be available in the next few days (hopefully)

Cheers

Aaron

Edited by Azza

Definately makes the wed wocket look a little more aggressive without the Hilux stance. I notice people actually take a second glance at it as it does look that much better. :D

I managed to beat Azza by 3 weeks, though I had the springs for 2 months, just had to get off my @rse and get them installed, new wheels made a nice excuse...

but the drop looks sweet Azza... what's next???

BOUT FREAKIN TIME AZZA!!!!!! ;)

so whos the last one up here to get the drop done?

Hopefully it won't be me ... having seen Azza's before and after shots, Mrs Buddha has proclaimed Herself happy with the remaining ground clearance and has approved a drop of the wagon, pending the saving of enough folding stuff.

All rejoice in the House of Buddha and its near surrounds! :D

Edited by Buddha

BOUT FREAKIN TIME AZZA!!!!!! ;)

so whos the last one up here to get the drop done?

Hopefully it won't be me ... having seen Azza's before and after shots, Mrs Buddha has proclaimed Herself happy with the remaining ground clearance and has approved a drop of the wagon, pending the saving of enough folding stuff.

All rejoice in the House of Buddha and its near surrounds! :D

hey buddha

if ur interested...my king spring lows will be available around 13 oct....150 n they r urs :)

damn overseas shipping :angry: taking soo long with my new sussy .... :(

ps. can n e one confirm if the springs r the same for the hatch n wagon? :unsure:

Edited by wei wei

Is anyone able to say, then, why the accessory Sportivo springs sold by Toyota are only specified for the hatch, even though everyone else (Kings, etc) specifies the same springs for the three bodies?

Edited by Buddha