Camry 2007 Sportivo Wheel Offset

fivese7en

I like the other lexus rims that BigVan posted but I'd prefer them being 18"

http://www.ebay.com....=item415e2af60f

Those are pretty good but would love them in gunmetal :)

Whats the difference that I would notice besides the size when going from 17" to 19"?

Edited by fivese7en

I think the biggest difference is the weight.

Height wise i recon it's hard to go pass the stock of 215/55/17 becos you wouldn't want to go more than 35 series 19s tyres. 235/35/19 is the ideal size.

Initially you'd feel a big difference but overtime you will get used to it. I suppose it largely depends on how you drive the car, do you have kids? going to 19s you just have to drive it more conservatively.

lol still young and about, there is no decisions to be made, get 19s!

Tyre life depends on brand and setup ie if you lower the car and have camber issues. A good set of tyres will last atleast 30,000 km if you maintain it well.

haha yeah - I will probably get the 19's - I`ll make sure we meet up when I do :)

offset +45 is the same as my current ones right?

My car's got the sport stock suspension that comes with the sportivo model - havent done anything (yet).

I did think about the TRD and King lowering springs - my body kit currently scrapes the kerb when i park :)

I assume the stocks are +45, take out the spare and check on the inside of the wheel should be marked somewhere with ET45.

Which wheels are you getting? From this it's 19.8 +45, BUT don't you want to go staggered?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/19-inch-A-market-Lexus-ISF-Style-Wheels-All-Lexus-Fitment-Toyota-Subaru-/330749835847?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d0239fa47

Not going staggered - I've got alloy 17" sportivo ones ATM. I might go poke at the spare wheel later and double check it.

Yeah the link you just posted - I'm not sure if ill be buying their package though - might find a cheaper deal elsewhere in a month or 2.

It's only 2 suburbs away from me so - save $99 on postage already :)

You'll get what you paid for, so don't overthink man. You also can't compromise on safety.

Spend abit more and get better imo. Imo the deals at Ozzytyres today was as good as it'll get.

You'll get what you paid for, so don't overthink man. You also can't compromise on safety.

Spend abit more and get better imo. Imo the deals at Ozzytyres today was as good as it'll get.

what you pay for , is what you get .

also Five , this is the only other one with cyber green around the area i spotted .

339772_10151239403784085_1850132973_o.jpg

Edited by bigVAN

Haha I've got p plates on mine. But I might be changing to euro plates when rego is due.

What color Camry you drive Van?

Yeah I'm not going with cheap - got Michelins ATM - might go same or pirellis. My parents got some cheap ones but never again! They for pirellis on their 2000 Camry now :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...