Camry 2007 Sportivo Wheel Offset

fivese7en

have you tried this ?

http://www.toyotanat...ire-offset.html

8 or 8.5" Width Wheels

+35 to +45 for the flush look - rubbing may occur if you are lowered, and may result in having to roll the fender. Also depends on your tire size.

+45 to +48 isn't recommended for a rim width higher than 8, it will result in rubbing and/or hitting the strut

Edited by jeffy

If you really want flush look I recon you can go with +35. I think 40 offset will stick in still.

I got 19x8.5s +35 on my other car which i only had them on for 1 week and might be thinking of changing (yes already). you interested?

Ps: they're not the 20s i currently have for sales.

If you really want flush look I recon you can go with +35. I think 40 offset will stick in still.

I got 19x8.5s +35 on my other car which i only had them on for 1 week and might be thinking of changing (yes already). you interested?

Ps: they're not the 20s i currently have for sales.

The silver 20" on eBay ?? On the silver gen4 ? I'm guessing your sportivo has silver rims with a white rim protector strip

Anyways, back on topic.

Your stockies are 17x7 et45+ I think from memory. Best to go with an offset of 35 for a sweet look

If you get the correct offset you won't need spacers. Are they oem wheels or replicas that you are getting. If replicas, i'd go the ISF ones.

Here is mine, potentially up for sale. I've already ask Bob Jane for exchange...waiting for themt to get back to me.

257859d1347092449-aftermarket-wheel-owners-post-your-setup-img_0110.jpg

I don't think they are the ISF wheels man. If you are referring to the new ISF. Here it is.

Edit: They must be optional wheels. But 18s? go for 19s man!!!!

2012-lexus-IS-F-rear-left-side-view.jpg

Edited by aem

They are ISF from 2010. Lexus Australia sells them for 7k per wheel (huge profit?!) $28k package! and it takes 2 weeks importing from Japan as well...

They are optional wheels - I like em at 18 :)

$28K package has got to be the priciest wheels i've heard. A friend of mine bough a HRE wheels which custom offset, colour finished etc guarantee to fit! for 2K a 19" corner (without tyres) so all up around $12K. I thought that was ultra pricey lol.

Get them on and we do a meetup man!

Was the $600 price from the US and not including shipping?

There is no difference going from 17s to 18s cos the thinner tyres will balance out with the increase in size of rims.

That ISF replica $1800 seems to be the price from Tempe, AGR, ST George Tyres etc.

BUT i recon ask for better tyres, get the wheels and go to Bob Jane Granville and ask for Jeremy he will give you good tyre deal!!

Ps, i'll be going there to take back my 18s i left there when i upgrade to 19s. SEE YOU THERE!!! :)

fivese7en, there is a further 15% off tyres and wheels at OzzyTyres this weekend ( i just got an email). Mate, i recon you should go there and check out the bargains if you are near the area.

Savings eg, 19s for $2300 - 15% = $1955. And you might be able to get it down further if you haggle.

Le me know and i'll go there with you!

Haha - saving up hard for some new rims atm :)

I saw those lexus wheels that you linked before - it ends up being the same price as the one from the US.

$999 + $99 postage for yours (ofcourse I can go pickup in sefton since its 2 suburbs away)

$600 + $500 postage for mine :)

Except yours are 19s and mine are 18s. I might get those though - they're on my watch list!

Still thinking about it. Anyone got pics of the rims that BigVan posted a link to on their Camry?

Edited by fivese7en