WTB Camry ACV40 09 LED left tail light.

McMattyz

Hi guys as title says, wanting to buy ACV40 2009+ led left tail light, I'm located in Melbourne so if anyone has one for sale please sms 0400844085 with price and details. Thanks!

which type of led are you after ?

I can help you but i just need to know your exact choice .

which ones below ?

1 2 3 4

140.jpg140.jpg140.jpg140.jpg

Edited by bigVAN

Thanks for your reply. I'm not after any of them, I'm after

"http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-CAMRY-ACV40-GENUINE-TAIL-LAMP-06-09-11-11-RH-LH-/271050847592?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1be3b568" but just seeing if anyone has a spare left one or wrote their car off selling it for a cheaper price.

just go wreckers mate, just make sure you dont go to the BIP Toyota in ravenhall/deer park,

i went to Moorabbin wreckers one time, pretty friendly staff there !

just go wreckers mate

if you arent after any of them , i too would say wreckers.

they style you want is quite hard to find , and the only one ive found, is right hand.

HOWEVER you might want to try and contact them, ive purchased with them before ,

they get new cars every 2 days pratically and you never know , they might have it even though its not listed.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-CAMRY-RIGHT-HAND-TAILLIGHT-ACV40-LED-TYPE-04-09-09-10-11-/200824818127?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec21789cf

goodluck with the hunt !

Yeah I've tried, they said that they don't have any in stock which is ashame. Thanks anyways though! I'll most likely head off to the wreckers at Moorabbin like Jeff said, they're the closest to me.