ZR6 Enquiry

CM - ZR6

Hello all, newbie here....

Just bought a 2011 ZR6 today which doesnt have Sat Nav or sunroof whereas some ZR6's of the same year do! Was wondering why some ZR6's have the roof and sat nav and others dont???

Im not too fussed by not having either of these but im just curious!

This might be stating the obvious but, did you make sure the sunroof and satnav was included in the documents you signed? The sales contract should state all the features (standard and optional)

It is considered an "Option"

You know why some cars of the same model have different things, like maybe metallic paint, tinted windows, alloy wheels, etc etc? It's because owner of said car "Optioned' these and "Paid" extra for these when car was purchased.

They 100% built your car wrong, You need to go back to Toyota and demand that they fix this issue... :ph34r:

What are you talking about? Just because some variants have sanav and/or a moonroof, doesn't mean they built his/her car wrong. if you didn't pay attention to the above posts, satnav and moonroofs are both factory options. Mine was built the year before, where i demanded a moonroof which incurred $1800, with a satnav it is $5000 which I wasn't willing to pay. All in all, your zr6 which falls into the pre-facelift range isn't any different to the facelifted zr6 in terms of options.

I had the choice of two ex demo ZR6's both 2011 models and chose the one without sat nav and roof as it was cheaper and I really wasn't fused but like I said I was just curious as to why the difference!

They 100% built your car wrong, You need to go back to Toyota and demand that they fix this issue... :ph34r:

What are you talking about? Just because some variants have sanav and/or a moonroof, doesn't mean they built his/her car wrong. if you didn't pay attention to the above posts, satnav and moonroofs are both factory options. Mine was built the year before, where i demanded a moonroof which incurred $1800, with a satnav it is $5000 which I wasn't willing to pay. All in all, your zr6 which falls into the pre-facelift range isn't any different to the facelifted zr6 in terms of options.

tumblr_ma5vdqthnb1qdyg71o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma5vdqthnb1qdyg71o1_1280.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LMAO oh LOL

yep ! sat & moonroof is option. i ask toyota dealer on sportivo 2012 ZR6, ful price drive away is $52000 include moon roof and sat NAV. if i take sat nav off, the car $48000 drive away.

yep ! sat & moonroof is option. i ask toyota dealer on sportivo 2012 ZR6, ful price drive away is $52000 include moon roof and sat NAV. if i take sat nav off, the car $48000 drive away.

bought my 2012 toyota aurion for $43000 driveway....with sat nav no moon roof..

thought it was a good deal!!